Your opinions.

wolfy

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not have the balls to admit you were wrong.

For once.

where ?

Why not leave Renton answer his own question man. This is where threads get derailed..........someone would have blamed me or answered for him if not you .......but does he think he is intellectually superior to someone who is unemployed ? If so, has he ever been unemployed and what does he think of ex students who are unemployed ?

It's views such as this, that show up those with their heads up their arse, and I'm afraid does little to prove that ex students actually know anything at all about the real world they say they live in. Despite their self proclaimed intelligence.

The facts are that thousands, at least, of very intelligent people are out there that are unemployed. Sadly, his views would appear to be shared by other people, not all of who have posted in this thread yet.

Edited by LeazesMag

Christ almighty. :lol: Olympic standard fuckwittery from the resident bellend.

stop ruining another thread. Some people frown on this sort of thing.

Edited by LeazesMag

Thinking of Nuclear weapons and Nuclear power, we are told that the by product of Nuclear energy creates weapons grade Uranium as ordinary Uranium doesn't go bang when you slam it together and needs enrichment along with plutonium, which we are told are dense lead like metals once the elements have been extracted from the raw material.

To make Nuclear weapons, they collect the now enriched Uranium and mix it with plutonium and other products that manifest themselves from spent Nuclear fuel.

Bear in mind that this stuff apparently is so volatile and unstable and radioactive that apparently, standing close to it will render you a sickening mess, vomiting your insides out with your skin melting away.

Apparently, just 1 pound of plutonium distributed evenly around the planet will kill every living soul.... This is how volatile this stuff supposedly is, yet it appears that it can be carried inside a bomb casing, inside an aircraft by aircraft crew wearing nothing more than what they would wear ordinarily and these super humans suffer no ill effects.

This dense lead lookalike can blow a city to kingdom come by slamming a few pieces of it together and here's how the supposed Atom bomb worked .

Think of a cylinder and at one end you have a fat bullet made from Uranium 235 allegedly and at the other end you have a few Uranium discs, like below.

uranium_1702369c.jpg

Now this stuff that some brave soul is holding with his mothers old washing up gloves, is the city destroying stuff that gets whacked into by this Uranium bullet that's been machined, messed about with and what not without a problem and BOOM, your city is in ruins.

Now this dense Uranium 235 apparently won't blow your city up until this bullet fires into this disc, which makes it more dense and causes a critical mass which is so quick reacting that it bursts out like a new SUN, obliterating anything within a certain radius and spreading radiation far and wide that makes cities uninhabitable for decades and decades allegedly.

The pictures taken of Hiroshima 24 hours after this alleged bomb was dropped, showed people casually walking along the streets, with roads that looked like the road sweeper had came round behind a bulldozer, making it all look neat and tidy regardless of this Atom bomb blasting debris all over the place.

Not only did they supposedly drop this Atom bomb on the city but they detonated it over a 1000 feet above the city supposedly to spread the radiation of which at the time they say they had no clue what it would do....Hmmm strange one that.

They figured out that Atom bombs work by somehow slamming a neutron into an atom and splitting it which then bounced about splitting the split atoms, splitting those and so on and so on, all done in some kind of laboratory.

What are atoms???/

Has anyone seen an ATOM?

Can you see an ATOM through a microscope?

It all sounds really plausible to the average Joe who is amazed by science and technology and yet it's never really questioned because , after all, how can you question something that you have never seen .

You could go to any University and ask any Nuclear physicist who is teaching this stuff and ask him how it all works and he will fill a chalk board full of equations and drawings but I'm willing to bet that is all they can do and haven't actually seen Nuclear fissioning in a real sense.

What we are taught when we are young, is taught by Tutors who were taught what we were taught when they were young and so on and so on....now there's a real chain reaction.

It was already derailed by you. Unless you think acting like a weapons grade wanker in a thread about nuclear weapons gets you off the hook?

see my posts to MF, my post to Renton asking a perfectly ligit question, and learn to read dickhead. Back onto ignore you go [for the good of the forum, like you said you would also do when you wanted rid of me yet can't ignore me].

Thinking of Nuclear weapons and Nuclear power, we are told that the by product of Nuclear energy creates weapons grade Uranium as ordinary Uranium doesn't go bang when you slam it together and needs enrichment along with plutonium, which we are told are dense lead like metals once the elements have been extracted from the raw material.

To make Nuclear weapons, they collect the now enriched Uranium and mix it with plutonium and other products that manifest themselves from spent Nuclear fuel.

Bear in mind that this stuff apparently is so volatile and unstable and radioactive that apparently, standing close to it will render you a sickening mess, vomiting your insides out with your skin melting away.

Apparently, just 1 pound of plutonium distributed evenly around the planet will kill every living soul.... This is how volatile this stuff supposedly is, yet it appears that it can be carried inside a bomb casing, inside an aircraft by aircraft crew wearing nothing more than what they would wear ordinarily and these super humans suffer no ill effects.

This dense lead lookalike can blow a city to kingdom come by slamming a few pieces of it together and here's how the supposed Atom bomb worked .

Think of a cylinder and at one end you have a fat bullet made from Uranium 235 allegedly and at the other end you have a few Uranium discs, like below.

uranium_1702369c.jpg

Now this stuff that some brave soul is holding with his mothers old washing up gloves, is the city destroying stuff that gets whacked into by this Uranium bullet that's been machined, messed about with and what not without a problem and BOOM, your city is in ruins.

Now this dense Uranium 235 apparently won't blow your city up until this bullet fires into this disc, which makes it more dense and causes a critical mass which is so quick reacting that it bursts out like a new SUN, obliterating anything within a certain radius and spreading radiation far and wide that makes cities uninhabitable for decades and decades allegedly.

The pictures taken of Hiroshima 24 hours after this alleged bomb was dropped, showed people casually walking along the streets, with roads that looked like the road sweeper had came round behind a bulldozer, making it all look neat and tidy regardless of this Atom bomb blasting debris all over the place.

Not only did they supposedly drop this Atom bomb on the city but they detonated it over a 1000 feet above the city supposedly to spread the radiation of which at the time they say they had no clue what it would do....Hmmm strange one that.

They figured out that Atom bombs work by somehow slamming a neutron into an atom and splitting it which then bounced about splitting the split atoms, splitting those and so on and so on, all done in some kind of laboratory.

What are atoms???/

Has anyone seen an ATOM?

It all sounds really plausible to the average Joe who is amazed by science and technology and yet it's never really questioned because , after all, how can you question something that you have never seen .

You could go to any University and ask any Nuclear physicist who is teaching this stuff and ask him how it all works and he will fill a chalk board full of equations and drawings but I'm willing to bet that is all they can do and haven't actually seen Nuclear fissioning in a real sense.

What we are taught when we are young, is taught by Tutors who were taught what we were taught when they were young and so on and so on....now there's a real chain reaction.

brilliant.

uranium_1702369c.jpg

What are atoms???/

Has anyone seen an ATOM?

So, let me get this straight. Only that which can be viewed with the naked eye can be believed?

To defend myself, the only reason I enquired about Wolfy's employment status was because I wasn't sure how anybody who lacks such respect for 'authority' could be employable.

However, Leazes constant stalking of me is now becoming problematic. I have a life beyond this board strangely enough. I don't want to waste another minute over this racist wanker. So, If TT aren't prepared to do what every other MB has done, then it's goodbye from me (Alex, let me know about any future meets though mate!).

To defend myself, the only reason I enquired about Wolfy's employment status was because I wasn't sure how anybody who lacks such respect for 'authority' could be employable.

However, Leazes constant stalking of me is now becoming problematic. I have a life beyond this board strangely enough. I don't want to waste another minute over this racist wanker. So, If TT aren't prepared to do what every other MB has done, then it's goodbye from me (Alex, let me know about any future meets though mate!).

Flounce.

Can't resist attempting to take the "superior" stance. And I'm not a racist in any form whatsoever. I've got views on immigratiion but that doesn't make anyone a racist, just because they are different to yours.

Meanwhile, only NO has banned me - that's 2 inaccuracies you have posted about me in the same post - along with numerous other people too on here who are banned from there too - simply because I disagreed with the majority of posters about the football club and to date nothing has shown me to be wrong. It's a shame you take it so seriously Renton, Gemmill stalks me and I just give it back sometimes but I'm happy to ignore him for the sake of the board although nobody rounds on him for stalking me, nor do I call for him to be banned for this "stalking" or attempt to force the hand of others...... which is pathetic to be honest.

I don't understand your comment about wolfy being unemployable though, if you had said that in the first place I would have apologised for taking the wrong end of the stick, however there must be hundreds/thousands of fuckers out there who are employed that have no regard for authority. Literally. This is an odd statement. Care to elaborate ?

Edited by LeazesMag

Aye, it's a flounce. I love this board. Some of the newer members like MF and LTB, for instance, are brilliant. Most the older members are cool too. Not you though. You constantly deraIl threads and fuck them up with your own madness.

But don't worry LM, the gutless mods and admin here won't ban you. Ironically cos they're liberals! But my life will be better without you, certainly. Bye!

The fish:

I'm not saying only stuff being seen with the naked eye is to be believed. I'm basically saying that stuff that's relayed to us by video, book, tabloid and various other ways can simply be fabrication or at best misinformation.

Because I question stuff, I generally get people who start saying, " oh so because I haven't been to Wales, it doesn't exist." Stuff like that, which isn't the point I'm making.

We can sit and question anything we have never seen but only been told about and accept it or query it.

I've never been to Australia but I believe it's there, yet I have no proof, other than people telling me they went on holiday or seeing it on telly, yet I don't question it and go along with it because I have no reason not to.

I question things that don't appear to make sense to ME and that goes for a lot of media coverage of many things in the past and in the present.

The fish:

I'm not saying only stuff being seen with the naked eye is to be believed. I'm basically saying that stuff that's relayed to us by video, book, tabloid and various other ways can simply be fabrication or at best misinformation.

Because I question stuff, I generally get people who start saying, " oh so because I haven't been to Wales, it doesn't exist." Stuff like that, which isn't the point I'm making.

We can sit and question anything we have never seen but only been told about and accept it or query it.

I've never been to Australia but I believe it's there, yet I have no proof, other than people telling me they went on holiday or seeing it on telly, yet I don't question it and go along with it because I have no reason not to.

I question things that don't appear to make sense to ME and that goes for a lot of media coverage of many things in the past and in the present.

The fish:

that's the top and tail of it for me. If someone were to explain Nuclear Fission to you, I believe you'd refute the sense they made.

For example, electrons have been proven to be both particle and a wave. There is an experiment which shows this.

Now, this experiment would be reproduced for you by a Physics professor if you visited and asked, yet I still don't believe you'd accept this as proof. This isn't thinking outside of the box, it's pulling the box over your head and refusing to come out into the world. For you to believe in satellites, you'd have to space walk from a spacecraft and touch it. For you to believe in Nuclear bombs you'd have to witness it first hand.

Now, if this is the case you're arbitrarily choosing what to believe in and what to dismiss. You dismiss GPS, but believe in Radio Waves. Neither are simple concepts and neither can be proven with the naked eye, yet you choose to believe in the latter, and refute the former... without fully understanding either.

It was already derailed by you. Unless you think acting like a weapons grade wanker in a thread about nuclear weapons gets you off the hook?

:lol: post of the year so far

that's the top and tail of it for me. If someone were to explain Nuclear Fission to you, I believe you'd refute the sense they made.

For example, electrons have been proven to be both particle and a wave. There is an experiment which shows this.

[media=]

[/media]

Now, this experiment would be reproduced for you by a Physics professor if you visited and asked, yet I still don't believe you'd accept this as proof. This isn't thinking outside of the box, it's pulling the box over your head and refusing to come out into the world. For you to believe in satellites, you'd have to space walk from a spacecraft and touch it. For you to believe in Nuclear bombs you'd have to witness it first hand.

Now, if this is the case you're arbitrarily choosing what to believe in and what to dismiss. You dismiss GPS, but believe in Radio Waves. Neither are simple concepts and neither can be proven with the naked eye, yet you choose to believe in the latter, and refute the former... without fully understanding either.

Yes, I'm choosing what to believe.

GPS, as far as I'm concerned is made up and is nothing more than transmitters doing the job that they say satellites are doing.

After all, I prefer to accept signals bouncing off the atmosphere than I do bouncing off a satellite supposedly floating around outside of the atmosphere.

I don't believe we possess anything that can leave this planets atmosphere as I've said before.

I believe in radio signals because my radio works and , the same as television, it's all transmitted on Earth and not from satellites.

Silly question perhaps but what do they have to gain by lying about satellites?

Tax payer money for the millions upon millions that each fake satellite launch costs.