Your opinions.

wolfy

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p><br />

And where is this money actually being directed?

Into the fat cats pockets, which means Government and all top officials , plus the ones who run the private companies.

What, on the remotest islands of Scotland? Are they camouflaged? You're not really convincing me here.

They can be anywhere and on anything, even bounced signals off the atmosphere.

I'm convinced it's not from satellites floating above Earth because it's too far fetched and we don't have the capabilities to get them into space or speeding around the Earth.

The Earth doesn't rotate, it's still, so what are satellites speeding around it for?

Oh and yes, I have been told it spins at 1040mph, which as far as I'm concerned is one hell of a wrong assumption.

This planet does not spin and it certainly doesn't spin whilst flying around a centralised Sun.

If this Earth was spinning, then realistically, you should be able to jump up and land 50 feet down the road.

They can be anywhere and on anything, even bounced signals off the atmosphere.

I'm convinced it's not from satellites floating above Earth because it's too far fetched and we don't have the capabilities to get them into space or speeding around the Earth.

The Earth doesn't rotate, it's still, so what are satellites speeding around it for?

Oh and yes, I have been told it spins at 1040mph, which as far as I'm concerned is one hell of a wrong assumption.

This planet does not spin and it certainly doesn't spin whilst flying around a centralised Sun.

If this Earth was spinning, then realistically, you should be able to jump up and land 50 feet down the road.

Why's the sun move in the sky ?? and if the earth doesn't move why's winter colder ???

Just curious.

P.S. when you look up at the real night sky with no ambient light (in the palces like Renton likes to walk for example) what are them moving stars that you can see (with the naked eye) all over the place, which my iPhone tells me are satellites.

Why's the sun move in the sky ?? and if the earth doesn't move why's winter colder ???

Just curious.

P.S. when you look up at the real night sky with no ambient light (in the palces like Renton likes to walk for example) what are them moving stars that you can see (with the naked eye) all over the place, which my iPhone tells me are satellites.

The answer I'm going to give you will seem ridiculous but only because we have been brought up to believe a rotating Earth.

I believe the part of the universe we are in is like a massive sphere and I mean massive.

To scale it down, think of it like being inside a huge clear bubble, with all the stars and the sun, moon , planets, plus Earth also inside it.

Inside this bubble, Earth is placed in the centre, motionless as if we are stuck by magnetic force all round us.

The Sun, planets and stars all go around the Earth at different speeds with the stars going round it as super fast speeds..speeds which we can't really contemplate because we are too primitive and also we have been brainwashed into thinking otherwise.

So inside this clear bubble,(our universe) the stars and sun and moon and planets orbit it in a sort of gyroscopic fashion, for instance, they aren't perfectly circular orbiting us, rather they are orbiting in a way where they are closer at times and further away at other times depending on the gyroscopic type orbit.

As for the moving stars you see that you are told are satellites, could easily be small comets endlessly circling the Earth and you see then as regularly as you do.

That's my theory and I'm not saying I'm correct about it all but I buy more into this than any spinning Earth.

Thing is Wolfy, your opinions really aren't even that interesting. Not when I can disprove them with simple observation.

I don;t see you disproving anything with any simple observation.

If you want a simple observation about the Earth no spinning, just go outside and have a look with a clear mind and forget what the tefals tells you.

The answer I'm going to give you will seem ridiculous but only because we have been brought up to believe a rotating Earth.

I believe the part of the universe we are in is like a massive sphere and I mean massive.

To scale it down, think of it like being inside a huge clear bubble, with all the stars and the sun, moon , planets, plus Earth also inside it.

Inside this bubble, Earth is placed in the centre, motionless as if we are stuck by magnetic force all round us.

The Sun, planets and stars all go around the Earth at different speeds with the stars going round it as super fast speeds..speeds which we can't really contemplate because we are too primitive and also we have been brainwashed into thinking otherwise.

So inside this clear bubble,(our universe) the stars and sun and moon and planets orbit it in a sort of gyroscopic fashion, for instance, they aren't perfectly circular orbiting us, rather they are orbiting in a way where they are closer at times and further away at other times depending on the gyroscopic type orbit.

As for the moving stars you see that you are told are satellites, could easily be small comets endlessly circling the Earth and you see then as regularly as you do.

That's my theory and I'm not saying I'm correct about it all but I buy more into this than any spinning Earth.

:lol:

What a load of complete and utter shite man. Firstly, this would not explain retrograde motion - and please don't bother coming up with a theory about that.

Do you believe in a god?

'Tefals' :lol: . I'm a Tefal of sorts mate. What's my motive in lying? You can clearly see the ISS with binoculars; CT has seen it with the baked eye. (baked eye subliminal?)

That's not the iss, that's a perfect scale replica of the ISS put into orbit with a crew on board maintaining it

It's human arrogance isn't it? It massively held science back 500 years ago and Wolfy would like to return us to those days. Actually, the discovery the Earth wasn't the centre of the Universe was the start of the enlightenment and paved the way for me posting this on my iPhone. There's something ironic about Wolfy, but he can't see it.

'Tefals' :lol: . I'm a Tefal of sorts mate. What's my motive in lying? You can clearly see the ISS with binoculars; CT has seen it with the baked eye. (baked eye subliminal?)

What people can see with their naked eye or binoculars is a blob that's supposed to be the ISS.

I won;t go as far as calling you a liar as I'm not after telling anyone they lie, I'm merely stating that I don;t believe there is anything man made up there but I certainly can't absolutely prove or disprove anything.

What makes earth so special it's in the centre?

The fact that we live on it and everything else that lives on it.

As we don;t know if any life exists on any other planet out there, it's fair to say that we COULD be a special planet with everything in place around us to make it the perfect habitable place as it appears to be if it wasn't for us humans spoiling it lol