Leazes Mag

JawD

when you stick that same bloke in the pub you want to sit in, discuss football and have a laugh with people hes much more problematic though

ironically, i've met him (totally by chance) in a pub & he was perfectly fine; had a pint & a chat with him - shook hands at the end of it. quite a few years ago now.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when you stick that same bloke in the pub you want to sit in, discuss football and have a laugh with people hes much more problematic though

Its not a pub though, its an internet forum which made ignoring him easy iyam. He only abused those who vehemently disagreed with him, to do that they actually had to engage him. By then its too late, your cards marked and he knows you'll rise to the bait. If you choose to ignore in the first place, theres no problem.

Its not a pub though, its an internet forum which made ignoring him easy iyam. He only abused those who vehemently disagreed with him, to do that they actually had to engage him. By then its too late, your cards marked and he knows you'll rise to the bait. If you choose to ignore in the first place, theres no problem.

i ignored him because i found his relentless droning on about shepherd tedious beyond words; consequently i didn't have to deal with the internet equivalent of the whining of a shithouse door in a gale

:lol:

All because I have ripped the wanker that he is a new one several times. A complete certified spanner, like the Dutch painter who cut off his ear, van Gogh, but far this bloke is far from a genius. "Bohs 2 Shelbourne 1 interesting times for Boh's", the biggest most anti-British bigot I've seen on twitter or on here.

Naah PL, that's not true. He went out of his way to stalk me and basically would take the opposite viewpoint every time. If I said paedophilia was wrong he'd :lol: and say kiddy fucking was alright. Looking back last night was a bit of a flounce on my behalf but I'd honestly had enough of the weirdo.

Naah PL, that's not true. He went out of his way to stalk me and basically would take the opposite viewpoint every time. If I said paedophilia was wrong he'd :lol: and say kiddy fucking was alright. Looking back last night was a bit of a flounce on my behalf but I'd honestly had enough of the weirdo.

Yeah but how did it end up like that?....theres no reasoning with that type, but you probably gave it a go a few years back?.... people were still trying to make him see another side of things till quite recently. I really dont know why theyd bother. He quite often agreed with me, me being quite strongly anti Ashley and that, but I very rarely reacted to his comments because on virtually every other subject under the sun I disagreed strongly with his "black and white" view of things...if he'd got to his time of life without working out that the truth about most things is the grey area in between the black and white then theres no hope for him.

Yeah but how did it end up like that?....theres no reasoning with that type, but you probably gave it a go a few years back?.... people were still trying to make him see another side of things till quite recently. I really dont know why theyd bother. He quite often agreed with me, me being quite strongly anti Ashley and that, but I very rarely reacted to his comments because on virtually every other subject under the sun I disagreed strongly with his "black and white" view of things...if he'd got to his time of life without working out that the truth about most things is the grey area in between the black and white then theres no hope for him.

excellent post; it is applicable to both LM & his coterie in general

Dry your eyes mate, you know I and many others think you're a wrongun, accept it and move on. Incredible that a man of 49 would ask LM for peoples home addresses pmsl. Seriously THE biggest wrongun other than Paul Wyn on the toon supporting internet.

Edited by McFaul

The fact that he's just basically made Monkey's Fist look like he's a snide, without any thought for what MF might feel about being portrayed like this, tells you everything about this prozac-addled school caretaker.

Whos in his "coterie" then? :lol:

I cant stop you from quoting me when your only trying to wind somebody else up but fuckin cut it please out ffs, its what Leazes used to do. You may disagree with him on a whole range of things but you're basically just a different side of the same coin.

I cant stop you from quoting me when your only trying to wind somebody else up but fuckin cut it please out ffs, its what Leazes used to do. You may disagree with him on a whole range of things but you're basically just a different side of the same coin.

point taken mate

The difference between him and Leazes is Leazes is not a danger to society.

I can't believe he's just betrayed MF's confidence, especially now he's an admin on here. Imagine conveying your view to someone in confidence then the said person intimates it to the world wide web. All this total fool of a man has done, is raise questions as to who MF has an issue with, and why MF is unable to air them to the people he has the issues with. Disgusting to be honest, I repeat this man (?!) is 49 years of age.

Re: last sentence, spot on. He said himself things got more black and white for him the older he got. The opposite from most people.

This is just my opinion, but quite a few here view him as a fundamentally sound eccentric. Having been on the receiving end of him for about 8 years now I honestly can't agree with this. The guy's got a nasty streak which is just getting worse year on year. Being banned from here though will hurt him and I'm glad about that.

Re: last sentence, spot on. He said himself things got more black and white for him the older he got. The opposite from most people.

This is just my opinion, but quite a few here view him as a fundamentally sound eccentric. Having been on the receiving end of him for about 8 years now I honestly can't agree with this. The guy's got a nasty streak which is just getting worse year on year. Being banned from here though will hurt him and I'm glad about that.

I'd rather have people with nasty streaks where you know where you stand with them, than two faced snides in any aspect of life too, not that I'm saying you are, because you're not.

Yeah he was deeply unpleasant sometimes. No ones ever really picked on me on here and if they did I'd probably put it down to them being deeply unhappy as a person in general, more to be pitied tbh.

ah sorry he called him a wanker, potatoes/potatoes

he had his probation period, he couldn't stop himself, he couldn't stop himself even with help and a dedicated thread, there was a vote twice both times it was a vote for a hoof by a small majority (which would be bigger now), he then worked his way through the admin/mods quickly running out of people who were supporting him by doing something stupid like he did on twitter last night.

I know you'd like it as a public vote Stevie but

#1 it's a public forum but owned privately so it's not going to happen, we're laid back and we let people away with more than most forums, but asides from it being democratic behind the scenes, it's a dictatorship as far as normal members are concerned.

#2 It'd still turn out as a vote for a ban

#3 It didn't even need me involved this time which underlines what a mess he's made of this "second" chance, i've taken absolutely nothing to do with Leazes since the last drama, i just my vote as it stood and knew it'd go the same way.

either way it's done, his account will stay banned.

(and Leazes you should spend less time moaning on twitter and more finding a new forum, sadly you've got yourself hoofed from the two biggest)

British Rail was better before it was privately owned too.

Yeah he was deeply unpleasant sometimes. No ones ever really picked on me on here and if they did I'd probably put it down to them being deeply unhappy as a person in general, more to be pitied tbh.

perhaps that's true of a tiny minority of trolls, but most of them, in my opinion, are seeking to get a laugh out of someone / anyone - they don't know you; you don't know them & the opportunity for a quip or jibe that gets them some kudos for being a wisecracking comedian will always be taken. don't lose sleep over it.

Im close to it, my finger is hovering :lol:

Thing is, I wanted to post this to let people know what had been done. Not so that LM could be strung up and beat with sticks where he cant defend himself and not to open a floodgate for people to get all Eastenders-like.

(this was never a public owned and no one is forced to use the service)

So the forums were better before i was involved then Stevie?

The best this board was, I'd say was probably about 2007 or 2008. Was a good laugh without many annoying people.