Moon Landings

Christmas Tree

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whereas even the UK's fake Mars probes are failures.

Unmanned probes aren't an issue for me. Manned is a different matter.

The secret space programme and Milabs (Military Industrial Labs) share a moonbase with UK/Germany/Russia/U.S. with persmission and technology transfer from the aliens who's base they have been given a small section of.

Other than this man is not allowed on the moon or Mars (which has a number of alien bases).

U.S. has been in direct and prolonged face to face contact with at least one (possibly three) super advanced alien races since the 60's.

The Vatican was made aware and had a number of meetings wth high rankings spooks from various Govt's (that was behind the recent statement that aliens might not worship the same god as us and so on...)

In return they have huge underground bases on earth and are allowed to go about their business without hinderance.

:)

Edited by Park Life

I'm not convinced about Alien life from another planet being on Earth but I won't rule out a genetically made species similar to ourselves having evolved since the early 40's maybe.

Sounds mental I know but is it any more mental than Aliens from another planet?

Maybe experiments were done and breeding of super intelligent human like people that have been capable of the intelligence to build some kind of anti gravity craft that get passed off as extra terrestrial, yet are simply Earth made.

Maybe these Earth experiment humanoids are kept hidden because we are not ready for them yet or they are to be used in some sort of experiment to fool us into thinking we are getting invaded and one day we will see some silent hovering craft appear where these things show their faces.

Now that, from me, is pure wild speculation based on nothing more than a wild theory of which I have no proof whatsoever to, unlike the fake moon landings which I know to be bullshit.

The truth is, us mere simple everyday people have no real clue about what's really going on behind closed doors, yet one thing is certain... we are gullible enough to stand dumbfounded and amazed, scared and shocked at anything that is different to what our everyday normal comfortable lives afford us, whether it's something real that happens or something fake.

What do you make of Curiosity Landing, Wolfy?

In a nutshell Brock, I think it's all an absolute pile of shite.

It's just the second chapter in the space fakery using Mars as the next piss take of the gullible public.

Because they have already "supposedly" landed a few little rovers on Mars and shown basically barren rocky desert like terrain, they feel they can go one step further now and really amaze us with better imagery, which I'm sure will produce some amazing things.

Keep your eyes peeled for the stuff they will find with this up to date special gadget as I'm waiting for something like streams or plants to appear with maybe a few phucking munckin like monkeys or something skipping about.

Maybe not as much as that, it could be some scary looking spiders or something, which will pave the way for the manned mission that no one will be able to clock onto with Mars being so far away.

Imagine how pissed off you would be if someone gave you a remote controlled car with a camera on it but on the box it said, " once the joystick is operated to turn the car, wait 26 minutes to view where you've turned, then if all clear, move joystick a little forward, then wait another 26 minutes to make sure everything is ok"

Well basically this is what they have to do with the so called speed of light time against distance feed back.

What's even more amazing, is how these remote controls work so well. You know, you press a button on Earth and once that signal flies all the way through space, avoiding whatever radiation in it's way, it then has to go through the Mars atmosphere...hit this rover, then bounce back all the way to Earth, then BINGO.

Curiosity is a good name for it though as it will make people be really curious about it.

I can picture the headline in a few weeks.

Cat found roaming about on Mars is killed by the landing rover, which is equipped with a medical robot which will attempt to bring it back to life.

Next headline.

Curiosity killed the cat, medical robot brought it back.

Aye it's real..it's about as real as my 22 inch penis lol.

Wow, what a profoundly moronic post. Thousands of people's careers written off by the all 'knowing' wolfy. Each one of those scientists wolfy have contributed more to human knowledge than a million of you. I'd say that is a FACT.

Wow, what a profoundly moronic post. Thousands of people's careers written off by the all 'knowing' wolfy. Each one of those scientists wolfy have contributed more to human knowledge than a million of you. I'd say that is a FACT.

It's a great relief to me. I get paid to protect society from science and industry and now Wolfy has said its all faked I can just pop my feet up and let the good times roll!

Loved the pictures of 50 nerds going mental in a room.

What's the collective noun for a group of nerds?

An array?

Surely it's 'a geek?'

Great!

You can carry that thought with you all the time as I have no problem with it.

You know what though!

I thought the moon landings were the best piss take ever for mankind but I have a sneaking feeling that this car sized curiosity is going to produce some spectacular bullshit for us all soon enough.

I'll give it a few months, although I expect a few weeks might be enough for them to find a phucking leg bone of a species of spider that looks as though it's had it's femur snapped in a fight with an ancient 4 foot scorpion like creature. hahahahaha.

It might not be exactly that but this is what I'm expecting in a few months at the latest.

Not to forget the buildings they will find, or partial buildings or some kind of structural pieces. Most probably bricks made out of Kryptonite meteors that crashed there in their ancient times.

Curiosity signed up for twitter as well, how cool is that.

Curiosity: Are you there Wolfy?

Wolfy: Hi curiosity, how are you getting on?

Curiosity: Aye, I'm doing great Wolfy lad, I'm just about to hit the Martian atmosphere.

Wolfy: Great stuff mate, do you think all your systems are working for the landing?

Curiosity: I hope so mate, but we'll soon find out..hang on mate, I'm just hoying my tungsten weights off.

Wolfy: Tungsten eh! I bet the Martians scrap lads cop hold of them and knock a few sets of darts up and sell them.

Curiosity: Stop making me laugh Wolfy man, phucking N.A.S.A will scrap me if I phuck this landing up.

Wolfy: Sorry mate, I couldn't resist it.

Curiosity: Phew! That worked out, now I'm starting to slow down a bit, then I'm gonna open my parachutes and then fire my retro rockets and make the landing...wish me luck Wolfy lad.

Wolfy: Good luck mate, make sure you concentrate and I'll talk to you once you've touched down.

Curiosity: Arghhhhhhhhhhhh, phew man Wolfy, I've landed canny like and I haven't even got a clue why I'm talking Geordie.

Wolfy: Nice landing, oh and I wouldn't worry about the accent mate, it's not as if the Martians will know what Geordie is will they.

Curiosity: True enough Wolfy but I seem to have a bit of a problem here like.

Wolfy: What's that like mate?

Curiosity: Well I've been fitted with these extra lenses over my main lenses like... you know like you humans wearing glasses...it's a bit like that and they're fitted so when I land, my retro's don't blow dust all over and blind me as I can pop the clear covers off on landing.

Wolfy: So what's the problem, you tin headed loop.

Curiosity: Well, they haven't popped off have they and I'm as blind as an Earth bat.

Wolfy: I see! Ok mate , here's what you do! You find a rock and go dead fast at it and smash into it and that'll knock your specs off.

Curiosity: Nice one Wolfy, it worked, I'm off for a good look around, see if I can find a few leg bones and skulls of ancient Martians, I'll get back to you Wolfy later as N.A.S.A are going mental here asking where I am.

Wolfy: Ok mate, keep me informed so I can tell all the lads and lasses on Toontastic.

Well, that was canny, I'm convinced about space travel now. :whistling: