Moon Landings

Christmas Tree

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wolfy, what's your highest qualification in mathematics? I ask you this because I think before you admitted you didn't understand equations. Without that understanding you will simply be unable to comprehend the most fundamental science - physics. You've made so many errors in your assertions I think that's where your problem lies.

You tell me my errors.

It's always 'in the future' or 'yet to be proven'.

Come up with some sort of concrete evidence.

I've gave plenty of evidence that it's faked if you read back. It's up to you to decide what you believe or not as I'm not here to make you choose either way, I'm just saying that after scrutinising footage and watching press conferences , plus astronots getting interviewed I'm 100% sure in my own mind.

Nope! I'm saying only time will tell whether it gets proven to everyone that space travel is a scam.

No, sorry, I'm not going to drop this one.

You stated that cold welding was proof satellites couldn't work in space.

Now, given the existence of cold-welding was only discovered when man-made objects returned from space, it toally devalues your theory.

Either cold-welding exists and proves mad made objects have broken into space OR you don't understand your own evidence (which would devalue your entire line of argument).

It's one or the other. One of those rare occasions without nuance. Black or White. True or False. Yes or No. Cold Welding (and therefore space exploration) exists or You don't understand your own argument.

Which is it?

No, sorry, I'm not going to drop this one.

You stated that cold welding was proof satellites couldn't work in space.

Now, given the existence of cold-welding was only discovered when man-made objects returned from space, it toally devalues your theory.

Either cold-welding exists and proves mad made objects have broken into space OR you don't understand your own evidence (which would devalue your entire line of argument).

It's one or the other. One of those rare occasions without nuance. Black or White. True or False. Yes or No. Cold Welding (and therefore space exploration) exists or You don't understand your own argument.

Which is it?

Cold welding in a vacuum was recognised in the 1940's before any so called space travel clap trap.

What was your aforementioned "loads of research" Wolfenstein ?

I'm genuinely interested to see some of it.

There's loads of it, it's pointless me going through it all, just look it all up, it's all there for you. You can make up your own mind when you do a bit of looking and a serious bit of thinking about it all.

I'm interested specifically in the research you said you'd done.

Can you point me at some of the sites you've used?

Look up the 1969 N.A.S.A, so called footage of them supposedly closing in to land on the moon and go from there. Use all N.A.S.A stuff of consecutive moon video and make your own judgements.

It's up to you to decide what to make of it and how believable you think everything is.

Cold welding in a vacuum was recognised in the 1940's before any so called space travel clap trap.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. Nobody knew it would be an issue for space exploration until after it was discovered to affect crafts in space.

Think of Iron Man when he's trying to break the altitude record on a maiden flight of his new suit. He didn't know there would be icing problems until he experienced them.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. Nobody knew it would be an issue for space exploration until after it was discovered to affect crafts in space.

Think of Iron Man when he's trying to break the altitude record on a maiden flight of his new suit. He didn't know there would be icing problems until he experienced them.

:lol:

Parky, what makes you an expert, or anything else die that matter, on Van Allen belts? .

I'm just a hobbysist mate. The point was that Nasa are doing research on the belts over 50 years after they apparently sent people through it with minimal shielding to save weight. ;)

Why are you getting so wound up in this thread? Or is that you default postion these days? ;)

Of course they didn't know it was an issue. They didn't know anything about space except what they seen through a telescope, so everything else is a guess and a hope about what's needed to actually venture outside of this atmosphere.

I would imagine they thought and thought many many times of how to get into space and even launched the odd rockets aimed at getting into space before realising that, although having a high forehead makes you look clever, it still doesn't solve the space situation.

It's probably been pondered and pondered by a pan full of tefal's to this very day and is probably pissing many off that no matter how clever they are on Earth with technology...mother Earth will not allow them any parole to step outside of it.

What they can do (for now) is fake shit and as CGI gets better, they can travel further into space. I'm just waiting for the next instalment of this Mars venture, to see the amazing pictures OR findings they pretend is on there.

In the 60's and 70's with technology being basically stone age compared to now, N'A'S'A still somehow managed to remote control operate a video camera on the moons surface to precisely film the ascent of the so called lander from the moons surface and track it perfectly into the sky, all by remote control, operated by a bloke in Houston even though there was a delay in time. This alone as many things should be enough to make common sense take over that it's all a load of nob ends and broomsticks lol

You're too stupid to argue with, I really should walk away, but I guess I'm just sufficiently bored.

Once again, this has fuck all to do with anything beyond you not understanding fairly straightforward principles.

Oh, and Park life makes a good point about these Van Allen radiation belts.

Only lately they seem to have discovered that they may be more deadly that they thought, yet they managed to send 6 craft through it with no protection, when calculations were supposedly made by a SCIENTIST who appeared to be the brains of his time said that 4 feet of lead shielding would be needed for man to survive the journey.

Apparently it can all be done with baco foil.

In the 60's and 70's with technology being basically stone age compared to now, N'A'S'A still somehow managed to remote control operate a video camera on the moons surface to precisely film the ascent of the so called lander from the moons surface and track it perfectly into the sky, all by remote control, operated by a bloke in Houston even though there was a delay in time. This alone as many things should be enough to make common sense take over that it's all a load of nob ends and broomsticks lol

Or, given that the Lander's ascent speed and trajectory will have been calculated to the nearest microsecond and millimetre, they could have preprogrammed the camera's actions?

Just a wild stab in the dark.

You're too stupid to argue with, I really should walk away, but I guess I'm just sufficiently bored.

Once again, this has fuck all to do with anything beyond you not understanding fairly straightforward principles.

I'm too stupid to argue with simply because you cannot argue with me and put much forward except to say I'm too stupid to argue with.

I'm not begging you to give me any feedback Fish, that's your choice, so either take part, get wound up or simply use your ignore button or simply bypass my posts.

The choice is yours and I'm easy with whatever you choose.

Or, given that the Lander's ascent speed and trajectory will have been calculated to the nearest microsecond and millimetre, they could have preprogrammed the camera's actions?

Just a wild stab in the dark.

Don't get me wrong here. There will always be an answer to any moon hoax findings, as they are not gonna say, "oh damn, we messed up with the remote video thing.

There's some clever people out there and clever liars who can lie their way out of any situation no matter how silly it appears. Just like this remote control video on the moon.

If people want to believe that someone could operate a video camera to catch something that pops off the moon at speed and follow it perfectly with a time delay, them there's nothing else I can really say lol

You could show us some of the extensive research you claim to have done which proves it was all a hoax?

Or not :lol:

What I've done to come to my conclusions is read up and view all of what N.A.S.A claims to have done to get to the moon. If you haven't looked it up, then , as I said before, take some time out and have a look.

You can start anywhere but if you start at the beginning from when Kennedy gave that speech of ," We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things. Not because they are easy...but because they are hard"

From that speech alone it all becomes silly as it goes on because they didn't have jack shit technology to even contemplate a venture into actual space, never mind a moon mission, yet in 7 years, they managed to figure it all out, yet to this day we cannot figure out how to land a man on the moon and we were (up until a few months ago) hoaxing space shuttle dockings with a fake ISS.

Anyway, start from scratch and make your way through everything they supposedly done, right up until the moon missions abruptly stopped and see what you make of it.

The choice is entirely up to you whether you choose to or not but it will give you a better insight if you study it all.

I'm too stupid to argue with simply because you cannot argue with me and put much forward except to say I'm too stupid to argue with.

I'm not begging you to give me any feedback Fish, that's your choice, so either take part, get wound up or simply use your ignore button or simply bypass my posts.

The choice is yours and I'm easy with whatever you choose.

No you're too stupid because your own arguments hold no water, you've no sources to hold up as evidence, your theories are based on nothing more than baseless supposition and paranoia and finally you don't understand the basics of physics.

No you're too stupid because your own arguments hold no water, you've no sources to hold up as evidence, your theories are based on nothing more than baseless supposition and paranoia and finally you don't understand the basics of physics.

What physics do you need to understand to know something is as fake as shit?

Here's a question for you.

Is there anything at all about those moon missions or anything told to you about man made space exploration that doesn't add up, or that you blatantly know it's fake.

What physics do you need to understand to know something is as fake as shit?

Here's a question for you.

Is there anything at all about those moon missions or anything told to you about man made space exploration that doesn't add up, or that you blatantly know it's fake.

No, there is nothing that upon consideration and study, doesn't add up. Nor is there anything that blatantly is faked.

Show a link to the videos that prove that the moon landings are fake, you insist you can see bubbles. Show us that video.