Moon Landings

Christmas Tree

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you had explained I would understand you said the sun spins like a giro. How?

Ok, the Sun goes out and a few days later , it comes back. Other days it doesn't come out at all until giro day when it goes round the post office on a stolen cycle.

Once that cycle is done, it repeats the same thing time and time again.

This shit is mad :lol:

What else don't you believe btw wolfy? Honestly interested.

Quite a lot Gejon.

There's a lot of media bullshit out there and to anyone that just takes it for what it is, most wouldn't be interested or notice anything untoward. It's basically brainwashing without knowing it.

The Newspapers you buy and that big hypnotic screen in your living room are powerful tools.

The Newspapers you buy and that big hypnotic screen in your living room are powerful tools.

I'm watching Wizards of Waverly Place on Disney. I'm now starting to think they might not actually be wizards.

Quite a lot Gejon.

There's a lot of media bullshit out there and to anyone that just takes it for what it is, most wouldn't be interested or notice anything untoward. It's basically brainwashing without knowing it.

You not watch tv?

You not watch tv?

Yep I watch all kinds of TV.

I love documentaries and all kinds of stuff.

I watch new channels as a form of entertainment in bullshit mainly as it's basically a soap opera or a badly made movie.

Naturally there's a bit of truth in-between the bullshit but it's the mundane stuff that nobody is interested in anyway.

Years ago we had news at ten....and even though some of it was probably stretching the truth, it wasn't an all day news channel.

Enter sky television and you not only get news on a whim, you get bullshit to your palate....rare, medium rare, well done or pure absolute bullshit.

What are stars?

Holes in the blanket

Well, either that or they're massive burning balls of gas, just like our own Sun.

or, of course it's

[media=]

[/media]

Every now and again the sun will go round the track and catch up with the moon and overtake it slowly...we will call this an eclipse from the Earth,s point of view in the centre

Eclipses aren't predictable using the Ptolmaic model of the Universe though; however they are EXACTLY predicted using the Gallieo heliocentric model.

Epic fail there on your behalf though you won't have the intelligence to see it.