Moon Landings

Christmas Tree

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe in the scientific method that mimic's the processes embedded in our DNA's evolutionary mechanisms. I also believe that scientific testing does not justify the truth of scientific theories but that social and methodological processes select those theories with the closest "fit" to a given problem.

I believe in the scientific method that mimic's the processes embedded in our DNA's evolutionary mechanisms. I also believe that scientific testing does not justify the truth of scientific theories but that social and methodological processes select those theories with the closest "fit" to a given problem.

So you're saying that the scientific world accept a spinning Earth as the closest fit to their theory and yet a still Earth is not a closer fit.

Things like this you mean?

Ok, so Im not a conspiracy theorist etc etc however I was reading a piece on the moon landings today and found myself wondering whether they were in fact simply an elaborate hype aimed at scaring Russia.

Like most, I gobble up the news and claims of the day without any consideration.

Just have to wonder if they really had the technology to land a craft on the moon back in the 60's and then take off again and dock with another craft before returning home.

Given what we have just recently being able to do with the space shuttle, could they really have transported Moon Buggys back then in such small primitive crafts?

As I say, Im not a conspiracy theorist normally but it just hits me as so far fetched this morning.

Is there any non american evidence of moon landings?

Is there any non american evidence of moon landings? Yes, in 1969 a radio report from the astronautics to NASA, It was very clearly stated Alien ships were watching. the Aliens have the evidence. :tease:

We allegedly will be able/capable to/of get /getting to the moon on an escalator some time after 2050

American company "lift port" and Japanees company "Obayashi" at the forefront. All the Technology existent now to accomplish, apart from the actual cable strength, at the moment we can produce cable with a strength of 3.9 mega Uri's Scientists are striving to solve this now, as a 30 mega Uri cable is needed.

So you're saying that the scientific world accept a spinning Earth as the closest fit to their theory and yet a still Earth is not a closer fit.

Things like this you mean?

You're the one cleverer than Einstein, you tell me.

The brain is a belief machine. Give it some dots and it will join them. It can't help itself. :D

I'm no more clever than the next man. I just have the ability to look at other avenues that most people won't even look at.

This is the facet of your on-line persona that bothers me.

What is arrogant about me questioning stuff I believe is fake?

It is arrogant because you dismiss expert testimony, without having any expertise yourself, nor even the ability to follow basic concepts and logic. It's arrogant because you say evidence that contradicts your belief is laughable, without you understanding the evidence. It's arrogant because you've had Nuclear Fission broken down into bite sized chunks for laymen to understand and decide the man is lying.

Your first post on this board asked people to prove the existence of Satellites, when in truth, you've no interest in proof; of satellites, of nuclear fission, nor anything else. You just want a platform to declare your beliefs.

This idiot is either very thick or on a massive wind-up. Regardless of which of those holds true neither should warrant a response from anyone, so all the more baffling that some of the more intelligent members on here seem happy to keep entertaining such a prat.

Walk away.

This idiot is either very thick or on a massive wind-up. Regardless of which of those holds true neither should warrant a response from anyone, so all the more baffling that some of the more intelligent members on here seem happy to keep entertaining such a prat.

Walk away.

Bit harsh that like.

He's made his points with clarity and consistency.

To ask us to ignore him would be a small minded, petty action on our behalf, especially since he's such a long time member.

( You are talking about Fish, aren't you ;) )