Moon Landings

Christmas Tree

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

I'm not like. I love baiting the Mental.

But you aren't baiting me. All you are doing is frustrating yourself , yet passing it off to the poster you believe are hanging on to your ball sack because you have the moderators badge.

You are nothing to me and no more important than any other poster, except , you have the power to act like a fanny and ban me or whatever.

It's a message board man, stop thinking you have some kind of power over people.

What I've found about this forum is....in the main, the admin and most moderators , stay clear of topics that don't concern them...and allow things to flow............hats off to those admin.

Those that try and assert their authority , need to understand that everyone who is part of the forum, should be treated with the same unbiased moderation as the ones that believe they are somehow above .

But you aren't baiting me. All you are doing is frustrating yourself , yet passing it off to the poster you believe are hanging on to your ball sack because you have the moderators badge.

You are nothing to me and no more important than any other poster, except , you have the power to act like a fanny and ban me or whatever.

It's a message board man, stop thinking you have some kind of power over people.

Actually he's just a moderator, I don't think he has the power to ban you.

Because I know 100% it does not move. FACT!!

I thought the sun did move? I thought we were all moving? and that as years go by, a january for instance can never be in the same position as it's predecessor. My mate is a science journalist and he bores the fuck out of me every now and then at the pub when he's had a canny few jars about something or other regarding space, and I'm pretty certain he says that the general scientific consensus for movement in the universe is that the best way to describe the positioning of the universe, and us in it, is that it is folding in upon itself. Movement is always occurring, our sun moves, and with it, so do we. I don't know if this movement is in the same way Wolfy may think it moves, but there you gan... I might have just been brainwashed by beer mind.

EDIT: *disclaimer* I know very little about science myself.

Edited by ADP

Actually he's just a moderator, I don't think he has the power to ban you.

Well I don't know this.

I'm here because I'm a Newcastle fan but I also get involved with general stuff as anyone does.

I don't see why I should be told that my topics will be locked simply because I am staunch in what I believe in.

Well I don't know this.

I'm here because I'm a Newcastle fan but I also get involved with general stuff as anyone does.

I don't see why I should be told that my topics will be locked simply because I am staunch in what I believe in.

You believe absolute nonsense though and try and belittle those who don't.

You believe absolute nonsense though and try and belittle those who don't.

Are you fucking kidding me?

I belittle others?

Why don;t you look back and see who is doing the belittling......a clue...........it isn't me..

Rattled

Aye, telling people they don't understand what they are doing in their jobs isn't remotely belittling. :lol:

A bit like telling relatives of victims of terrorist atrocities that their loved ones aren't really dead........

We've had a few mentals on here over the years and one thing they have in common is a complete lack of self awareness.

Aye, telling people they don't understand what they are doing in their jobs isn't remotely belittling. :lol:

A bit like telling relatives of victims of terrorist atrocities that their loved ones aren't really dead........

We've had a few mentals on here over the years and one thing they have in common is a complete lack of self awareness.

Fop was easily the best like..

Rikko:

These nuclear reactors in a sub, as you say, they are a sort of closed pressurised loop type system using a condenser to cool steam, now although as I said, I still have problems with how that could fully work...I would like to know how they get past the hydrogen build up problem.

Do they somehow vent this and if so, how do they do it?

There are a number of mechanisms used to handle hydrogen on a sub reactor system, but you are getting into the technical details now which are classified so I can't say anything on that issue.

There are a number of mechanisms used to handle hydrogen on a sub reactor system, but you are getting into the technical details now which are classified so I can't say anything on that issue.

Oh ok, classified.

So we can know how uranium fissions and all the rest of it but they won;t allow people to explain how a hydrogen build up venting system works.

So far you have only asked generic questions on the sub reactor which is all not protectively marked. Its the details that are classified e.g. temperatures, pressures, designs, materials, With the hydrogen you are getting into details, so the info is protected.

So far you have only asked generic questions on the sub reactor which is all not protectively marked. Its the details that are classified e.g. temperatures, pressures, designs, materials, With the hydrogen you are getting into details, so the info is protected.

Ok it's protected.

They can tell us exactly how a nuclear bomb works from start to finish but the venting of hydrogen is a protected secret.

It's a weird business this nuclear power game isn't it.

Ok it's protected.

They can tell us exactly how a nuclear bomb works from start to finish but the venting of hydrogen is a protected secret.

It's a weird business this nuclear power game isn't it.

If you were a dog, I'd put you down.