Moon Landings

Christmas Tree

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen stuff about this Ted Heath thing - it is interesting that, with the blanket coverage of Savile's story, next to fuck all has been mentioned about Tom Watson's question to Cameron in the week.

No surprise to hear that Savile and that dirty looking bastard off Steptoe used to go over to Jersey to have their way with kids at Haut de la Garenne. I was reading in the week that kids from that place used to get loaned out to the yachting set, basically to get shagged to bits at their weird parties. It's horrendous.

Sickening stuff.

Sometimes you have to ask yourself, " how do people become household names in such a short time" what deal are these people making to catapult them into the limelight so quickly to become rich and famous in short order.

What and who are they stepping on or told to step on to get to the status they get to.

A lot of it is manufactured by the elite and those who are willing followers will be given high status, which includes pop stars, actors and probably footballers etc.

Obviously it's just a theory, yet it appears that those who go against the grain tend to disappear.

John Lennon is one such person that appeared to go against the grain.

Tupac Shakur.

Maybe Britney Spears had enough of being manipulated and was rendered a wreck and maybe now she is under mind control and is toeing the line.

Charlie Sheen spoke out about 9/11 and not too long after, his career nose dived with drink and drugs and all kinds of things.

It makes you think if nothing else.

Whitney Houston drowns in a bath, supposedly ravaged with drugs. The list is endless.

Michael Jackson is another that's had his character destroyed , yet we all hung onto him being a paedophile because that's what we were told, yet apart from him being a tad different from other people, he could be anything but what he was portrayed.

The more you delve, the more you see that doesn't quite add up.

I think the big problem Wolfy is that you decide to believe something regardless of evidence. Then when evidence to the contrary is provided, you ignore it or dismiss it.

Forget about satellites for a minute and listen when I say the coverage we experience is IMPOSSIBLE to recreate with a radio relay system. There'd be too much interference to get by with the current radio masts, the coverage wouldn't be fit for purpose. To get sufficient coverage, the country would be peppered with masts.

Now that's a demonstrable fact and yet I predict you'll tell me that I only think it because I've been told it. Your ideas have no demonstrable evidence whatsoever and you've the gall to laugh at people who mock you?

Parky's conspiracy theories have sufficient to them that it gives the same people calling you thick as mince, pause for thought. Yours are dog shit. Must do better. :nono:

I think the big problem Wolfy is that you decide to believe something regardless of evidence. Then when evidence to the contrary is provided, you ignore it or dismiss it.

Forget about satellites for a minute and listen when I say the coverage we experience is IMPOSSIBLE to recreate with a radio relay system. There'd be too much interference to get by with the current radio masts, the coverage wouldn't be fit for purpose. To get sufficient coverage, the country would be peppered with masts.

Now that's a demonstrable fact and yet I predict you'll tell me that I only think it because I've been told it. Your ideas have no demonstrable evidence whatsoever and you've the gall to laugh at people who mock you?

Parky's conspiracy theories have sufficient to them that it gives the same people calling you thick as mince, pause for thought. Yours are dog shit. Must do better. :nono:

I don't care what people call me, I have broad shoulders. I can give back anything I take, yet mostly I choose not to as it becomes tit for tat , so I just stick to my thoughts.

You don't exactly state what your job entails, so I can't exactly get the gist of the reason why you believe what you are operating uses satellites.

Not that it matters of course because either way, you are tracking vehicles via a computer screen or something like that, which will be dots or something I suppose, showing the areas those vehicles are in....maybe I'm off track, I don't know.

Here's something for you to ponder though.

Have a think about the term "pushing tin" and how they track planes in the air.

You say that on the ground there would be masts everywhere... look around you...there are masts everywhere and they all don't have to be 300 feet high skinny pole ones.

Take a look at high buildings and things like that. You think you can;t track vehicles unless you have satellites, yet pick up your phone and phone anyone you like and they will answer......pick up a dedicated number assigned to a vehicle and you can plot it's movements...no satellites involved.

I don't know Steve and only seen him because he logged into this site.

Now what you believe from this point is entirely up to you.

What I do know is, your vocabulary doesn't stretch much further than the usage of the word cunt. :rolleyes:

s

Well, what I know is every single bit of shit you've spouted on here is on cluesforum too. How do you explain that? Coincidence?

I don't care what people call me, I have broad shoulders. I can give back anything I take, yet mostly I choose not to as it becomes tit for tat , so I just stick to my thoughts.

You don't exactly state what your job entails, so I can't exactly get the gist of the reason why you believe what you are operating uses satellites.

Not that it matters of course because either way, you are tracking vehicles via a computer screen or something like that, which will be dots or something I suppose, showing the areas those vehicles are in....maybe I'm off track, I don't know.

Here's something for you to ponder though.

Have a think about the term "pushing tin" and how they track planes in the air.

You say that on the ground there would be masts everywhere... look around you...there are masts everywhere and they all don't have to be 300 feet high skinny pole ones.

Take a look at high buildings and things like that. You think you can;t track vehicles unless you have satellites, yet pick up your phone and phone anyone you like and they will answer......pick up a dedicated number assigned to a vehicle and you can plot it's movements...no satellites involved.

GPS works everywhere. In the middle of the ocean, in the desert. Care to explain how?

How many people have heard of cases where someone went missing and their last usage on their mobile phone was traced to a certain phone tower?

Probably all of you right?

You can live is Scotland and talk on your mobile phone, driving all the way to London and if you ,say, got into any trouble or suddenly disappeared, the police would track your last known phone call, which would start at a cell tower in Scotland and slowly change towers, the further south you go. It's simply relays.

If you were still on that phone, the signal can be eventually picked up by identifying the relays that your phone has been through and eventually you would be found by tracking the signal.

There's no satellites involved.

How many people have heard of cases where someone went missing and their last usage on their mobile phone was traced to a certain phone tower?

Probably all of you right?

You can live is Scotland and talk on your mobile phone, driving all the way to London and if you ,say, got into any trouble or suddenly disappeared, the police would track your last known phone call, which would start at a cell tower in Scotland and slowly change towers, the further south you go. It's simply relays.

If you were still on that phone, the signal can be eventually picked up by identifying the relays that your phone has been through and eventually you would be found by tracking the signal.

There's no satellites involved.

How the fuck does that work in the mid Atlantic? Please engage your brain if you have one.

Well, what I know is every single bit of shit you've spouted on here is on cluesforum too. How do you explain that? Coincidence?

Here's a little clue for you.

That forum as well as others are forums that look for clues as to how events happen and what discrepancies there may be in those events.

They are known as conspiracy forums and they question basically everything that's thrown out by the media and what's told to us by scientists.

I happen to have questions as well...

Now as I've already said...I look at lot's of forums on stuff like this, not just one and I make up my own mind of stuff.

People like you think someone has to be an expert in a certain field to be able to question something, yet forget that the so called experts in certain fields can be anything but and are actually just bluffing out a big fuck off con.

Things get questioned because to some, they don't add up.

Of course, they add up to you because you simply accept every story told and question nothing and defend official stories to the hilt, without knowing why, other than , "it's official, so it happened or it's true"

The only evidence you have for that, is because you were TOLD.

You jump up and down screaming that I have no expertise on any subject, yet you really haven't a clue why you are even saying it, other than you believe you are smart and those who question things are dumb.

You expend some of your time telling me I get this and that from clue forum, infact it seems to have become almost an obsession with you...strange one that mind.

I didn't wake up one morning and decide that everything is a con...I started off questioning one thing which led to another..and the more I looked into things, the more , other things came to light, so I looked into stuff.

There's many that I've discarded as of no interest and I leave them on the back burner.

Now if you want to keep harping on , you can but you're only getting yourself frustrated.

how do you explain the lies of saying you're going to stop posting this shite and then continuing to?

how can you think anyone will listen when you can't even support that claim

I think you should back that one up first.

You threatening to lock or delete threads is why I I said I would stay out.

You are in a position where you can basically play God and decide who can and can't post what. You get a paddy on over my posts, which you don;t really have to get concerned about, yet in the interests of backing up the Rentons of this place, you decide to basically put a leash on me posting with threats of locking topics.

If I'm not welcome here, which seems clearly the case with those that seem to count, then instead of threatening to lock threads and telling me what I can and can't do, just do what you are itching to do and get rid of me.

Clearly I piss you off and others as well, so either do the deed or stop being fucking biased.

Frequencies Renton. Strengths.

:lol: Great response, answers nothing.

Now, how do fixed terrestrial relay stations triangulate a persons position to the nearest meter in the mid Atlantic, you stupendously thick twat?

:lol: Great response, answers nothing.

Now, how do fixed terrestrial relay stations triangulate a persons position to the nearest meter in the mid Atlantic, you stupendously thick twat?

Look up sky wave.

You can believe in outer space satellites if you want to, I suppose it's an amazing thing for people to hang onto in the super technological times that we live in.

Good old Earth provides all that we need for communication though, as far as I'm concerned.

You can believe in outer space satellites if you want to, I suppose it's an amazing thing for people to hang onto in the super technological times that we live in.

Good old Earth provides all that we need for communication though, as far as I'm concerned.

Wolfy man, I'm not just following dots on a screen, I (and the others in my team) manage the radio network that the Met Police use. So I'm confused as to why you think your baseless supposition holds more weight than my evidence-based, demonstrable fact? You literally don't know what you're talking about and refuse to look at evidence that contradicts your theories. You are exactly the same a religious zealot.

Why would the Met Police not use this magical radio relay system you believe in? Why in the world would they use a magical system to monitor comms and an average system to provide comms? It makes No sense what so ever. If any group would benefit from this magical invisible radio relay system, it'd be the police.

Look at the technology around you, look at all that we've achevied and you STILL don't believe that a simple satellite is possible?

As I said before; Belief in Magic + refusal to accept evidence to the contrary = Religious Zealot.

Why do people care so much about what wolfy has to say/believes in? It's not like he's trying to force you to side with him, and he's not indoctrinating little kids in his ways.

It's too tempting to point out when someone is so obviously wrong. It's never that simple though because he's incapable of deploying simple logic which is ironic because that's what he proclaims to be doing.

Wolfy man, I'm not just following dots on a screen, I (and the others in my team) manage the radio network that the Met Police use. So I'm confused as to why you think your baseless supposition holds more weight than my evidence-based, demonstrable fact? You literally don't know what you're talking about and refuse to look at evidence that contradicts your theories. You are exactly the same a religious zealot.

Why would the Met Police not use this magical radio relay system you believe in? Why in the world would they use a magical system to monitor comms and an average system to provide comms? It makes No sense what so ever. If any group would benefit from this magical invisible radio relay system, it'd be the police.

Look at the technology around you, look at all that we've achevied and you STILL don't believe that a simple satellite is possible?

As I said before; Belief in Magic + refusal to accept evidence to the contrary = Religious Zealot.

I don't believe in magic. Where did you get that from?

Also I'm not religious, so what's all that about.

You mention a simple satellite...

If there was a satellite, it wouldn't be simple, it would be magical and I don't believe in magic.

It's too tempting to point out when someone is so obviously wrong. It's never that simple though because he's incapable of deploying simple logic which is ironic because that's what he proclaims to be doing.

Come on them point it out where I'm wrong and how I can't deploy simple logic.