Moon Landings

Christmas Tree

The evidence of space travel being a con job is plenty enough for me.

As for photo's of shuttles in space, ISS and Earth from space e.t.c is fake. I'll say again though...what you think is true is entirely up to you.

As far as arrogance is concerned, I'd say I'm very easy going but I'm strong willed and have strong opinions that cannot be shredded by people who try to display an arrogance against me to make me see it their way.

You've confirmed that you don't know what you're talking about, you don't understand arguments and you don't understand the English language. You try to portray yourself as wise and open-minded but you're neither.

End of the day wolfy, if you can't see your own hypocrisy, then nobody can help you.

You take the music on the radio as evidence of radio waves, yet you won't accept the image on your tv as evidence of satellites. That is hypocritical.

You state that electromagnetism is the force that applies to objects in space without having the first clue about what electromagnetism is.

You're the worst kind of idiot.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've confirmed that you don't know what you're talking about, you don't understand arguments and you don't understand the English language. You try to portray yourself as wise and open-minded but you're neither.

End of the day wolfy, if you can't see your own hypocrisy, then nobody can help you.

You take the music on the radio as evidence of radio waves, yet you won't accept the image on your tv as evidence of satellites. That is hypocritical.

You state that electromagnetism is the force that applies to objects in space without having the first clue about what electromagnetism is.

You're the worst kind of idiot.

Did the image on my TV, years ago require satellites?

I accept radios work by radio waves and I accept televisions work by signals transmitted from Earth.

I do not accept signals coming from a man made object in space because rockets cannot work in space, so therefore man made objects are bogus, so what's hypocritical about that?

mork-n-mindy.jpg

"Did the image on my TV, years ago require satellites?

I accept radios work by radio waves and I accept televisions work by signals transmitted from Earth.

I do not accept signals coming from a man made object in space because rockets cannot work in space, so therefore man made objects are bogus, so what's hypocritical about that?"

You wouldn't expect to see atoms with the naked eye, but you actually can see atoms with a scanning electron microscope. But never mind.

Wolfy, if Hiroshima was not caused by a nuclear fission bomb, what caused it? Or was it another hoax? I'm not interested in arguing any more but still curious about your beliefs and the obvious contradictions they cause.

You wouldn't expect to see atoms with the naked eye, but you actually can see atoms with a scanning electron microscope. But never mind.

Wolfy, if Hiroshima was not caused by a nuclear fission bomb, what caused it? Or was it another hoax? I'm not interested in arguing any more but still curious about your beliefs and the obvious contradictions they cause.

Napalm or very similar type stuff to that. Basically it was fire bombed. Those city's were mostly wooden shacks.

None of us know what propaganda get's dished out in it's entirety, we only know that it is used.

Oh and by the way, you cannot see atoms through any microscope because no one knows what they are but let's not get into that.

Ah Knaa!! :lol:

Fancy arguing FOREVER with someone who is RIGHT and who was RIGHT for years!

You'd never do that would you, Gem? ;)

:lol: There is a big difference between my exchanges with that madman and Fish's exchanges in this thread.

Napalm or very similar type stuff to that. Basically it was fire bombed. Those city's were mostly wooden shacks.

None of us know what propaganda get's dished out in it's entirety, we only know that it is used.

Oh and by the way, you cannot see atoms through any microscope because no one knows what they are but let's not get into that.

Ahhh, a super napalm bomb. What about the well documented radiation sickness that followed though? So nuclear weapons don't exist either; why did the cold war not escalate?

Also, what power source do nuclear power stations use? Another few million added to the conspiracy list I guess.

Since all of Wofy's theory is predicated on the inability to generate propulsion in a vacuum, this thread should never have deviated from Newton's first and third laws. Fuel exits the rocket and the force with which the rocket expels the fuel, is the force that propels it forward. Hence the joke about farting into a vacuum meaning its no longer a vacuum, its a fart.

If we were unable to expend energy in a vacuum to generate force and motion, then that would mean we couldnt move our arms or legs in a vacuum. Newton's laws dont disappear because there is no oxygen.

Since all of Wofy's theory is predicated on the inability to generate propulsion in a vacuum, this thread should never have deviated from Newton's first and third laws. Fuel exits the rocket and the force with which the rocket expels the fuel, is the force that propels it forward. Hence the joke about farting into a vacuum meaning its no longer a vacuum, its a fart.

If we were unable to expend energy in a vacuum to generate force and motion, then that would mean we couldnt move our arms or legs in a vacuum. Newton's laws dont disappear because there is no oxygen.

The non existence of satellites is one of his saner theories tbh.

Ahhh, a super napalm bomb. What about the well documented radiation sickness that followed though? So nuclear weapons don't exist either; why did the cold war not escalate?

Also, what power source do nuclear power stations use? Another few million added to the conspiracy list I guess.

Documented radiation sickness = burns =propaganda.

Nuclear weapons do not exist no. It was simply a scam perpetrated by the larger nations to scare us all shitless and relieve us of our money.

The cold war is exactly what it was, it was never hot, it was cold, meaning it was part of the bull that was spewed to scare the public into thinking they were about to be nuked which paved the way for more fictional bombs to be made at cost, which also paved the way for a collective space bullshit operation, all costing billions and billions.

so called Nuclear power stations probably use gas or something else. Maybe they use a cheap as chips fuel that we don't hear about. Either way it doesn't bring our bills down because although we are told it's cheap energy, they then tell us that it costs billions to get rid of waste and what not.

Nuclear power is shrouded in secrecy and with good reason. It's so nobody knows what's really being used.

One thing for sure, it's not magic lead like so called uranium pellets glowing like a bastard in a big sealed tank of water for a few years at a time.

They can tell us anything and we will buy it.

If they told us all that a midget gem can be broken down to produce a cure for brittle bones and showed us a diagram of how it was done, many people would go along with it because it's a case of trust the boffin.

Anyone saying they wouldn't...think again because you believe little lead pellets of soft metal glow at thousands of degrees in water and can melt down into a big toxic killer cloud that wipes us all out, yet the very same stuff, they toss about with washing up gloves on.

This same lead/Uranium mixed with another lead called Plutonium becomes so unstable that if you fire a few lumps of it at each other..BANG, your city's gone.

Have you ever been in a vacuum?

Documented radiation sickness = burns =propaganda.

Nuclear weapons do not exist no. It was simply a scam perpetrated by the larger nations to scare us all shitless and relieve us of our money.

The cold war is exactly what it was, it was never hot, it was cold, meaning it was part of the bull that was spewed to scare the public into thinking they were about to be nuked which paved the way for more fictional bombs to be made at cost, which also paved the way for a collective space bullshit operation, all costing billions and billions.

so called Nuclear power stations probably use gas or something else. Maybe they use a cheap as chips fuel that we don't hear about. Either way it doesn't bring our bills down because although we are told it's cheap energy, they then tell us that it costs billions to get rid of waste and what not.

Nuclear power is shrouded in secrecy and with good reason. It's so nobody knows what's really being used.

One thing for sure, it's not magic lead like so called uranium pellets glowing like a bastard in a big sealed tank of water for a few years at a time.

They can tell us anything and we will buy it.

If they told us all that a midget gem can be broken down to produce a cure for brittle bones and showed us a diagram of how it was done, many people would go along with it because it's a case of trust the boffin.

Anyone saying they wouldn't...think again because you believe little lead pellets of soft metal glow at thousands of degrees in water and can melt down into a big toxic killer cloud that wipes us all out, yet the very same stuff, they toss about with washing up gloves on.

This same lead/Uranium mixed with another lead called Plutonium becomes so unstable that if you fire a few lumps of it at each other..BANG, your city's gone.

OK. Three mile, Chernobyl, Fukishima? Motives for these hoaxes?

I don't know the motives for the hoaxes Ranton. I have an opinion on stuff like this but it doesn't mean I know what the full reason is, except that you can bet it's down to money and fear as it always seems to be.

Chernobyl: One reactor blows to bits and the town is evacuated. The remaining reactors at Chernobyl were still in operation for a good while after. Does that make sense to you ?

Does this ring a bell when you view nuclear power station fuel rods?

Now this produces Hydrogen, so this could be responsible for Nuclear power stations blowing up. I mean, we see steam coming from power stations.

What if Nuclear power stations are something like this and it really is cheaper , cleaner energy, yet to keep up their money making high price electricity scam by telling us that Nuclear power is so dangerous and the waste is so toxic that it will kill us and that's why we pay what we pay.

After all, we can't verify nothing as it's all secret squirrel shit.

That's why the Japs are happily running about Fukushima. The hydrogen simply built up by accident or design and they have to evacuate because they've already sold the deadly radiation story which is probably a pain in the arse to them when power stations do blow up.

It's a possibility and I'm not saying this is exactly that.

No but i once came in a hoover. I was an experimental 13 year old. Thats got nothing to do with science though, did you read Popper yet?

I feel frigging stupid now. I've just spend a full day reading up on Popeye...I should have went to spec savers.

Seriously though, I've looked at a bit of it but I can't get into it. Start me off and give me a bit of insight and it might get my juices flowing.

Talking of vacuums, what is a vacuum if it not an absence of atoms?

Next: Periodic table wolfy, real or not?

Again! what are atoms?

We are told of atoms! We can't see atoms, they can't see atoms.

A vacuum is devoid of matter or virtually.devoid.