Moon Landings

Christmas Tree

Wolfy, an un related question, but this is basically your mental thread of everything, so here goes:

In playing the lottery, which combination of numbers is more likely to come up as the winning set of numbers:

a: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6

or

b: 5, 17, 21, 35, 38 and 40.

I look forward to your response.

Equal chance of either coming up.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen no evidence at all that convinces me that anyone landed on the moon, none whatsoever.

I know that. You don't believe in atoms and think the Earth is at the centre of the Universe so your opinion is not of much value to me. I'm more interested in other peoples opinions now.

I know that. You don't believe in atoms and think the Earth is at the centre of the Universe so your opinion is not of much value to me. I'm more interested in other peoples opinions now.

Ok.

Something about the size of what astronots wear.

http://www.therebreathersite.nl/03_Historical/apollo_rebreathers.htm#update

They're rebreathers. They scrub the CO2 and inject 02. Rebreathers have been used on Earth for up to 24 hours. A mate of mine has one, I have seen it and had a go on it so I know in my own mind for a fact that they exist.

Edited by trophyshy

The new movie. (3 honest men)

This is the press conference a short while after these brave souls landed back on planet Earth.

Now to spot a liar, you need to be experienced in spotting the tell tale signs which isn't always easy to do with good liars and Armstrong exhibits an air of total honesty and never looks under any duress, in-fact all 3 of them can't wait to tell the world their story of their moon venture, which is obviously normal as I would be busting a gut to tell mine if I was swanning about on the moon. In-fact I would be begging for questions.

I'm going to name these men as thus.

Neil ( honest) Armstrong.

Buzz ( the truth) Aldrin.

Michael ( cross my heart) Collins.

:glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare:

full link:

It's a NASA probe but if that invalidates it for you then so be it; I think the idea that the civilian scientists involved are part of a conspiracy is batshit crazy personally.

Comparing it with Earth spy satellites isn't appropriate either (which btw are low Earth orbit and can't resolve number plates). It's designed to map the moon, not to look for Apollo.

Clearly no evidence is good enough for some people. Also, if it's a hoax why didn't they just fake better photos?!

It's a NASA probe but if that invalidates it for you then so be it; I think the idea that the civilian scientists involved are part of a conspiracy is batshit crazy personally.

Comparing it with Earth spy satellites isn't appropriate either (which btw are low Earth orbit and can't resolve number plates). It's designed to map the moon, not to look for Apollo.

Clearly no evidence is good enough for some people. Also, if it's a hoax why didn't they just fake better photos?!

So what you're saying is, N.A.S.A sent a probe to the moon with a dodgy camera because it's simply just a probe?

Is this what you are saying?

Oh and as for them faking better photo's, if they done that , the hoax would be clear for all to see as they would have to set the stage as it was in the landing pictures everyone has seen, which would require Stanley Kubrick to be resurrected to emulate what he done all those years ago.

Edited by wolfy

So what you're saying is, N.A.S.A sent a probe to the moon with a dodgy camera because it's simply just a probe?

Is this what you are saying?

Oh and as for them faking better photo's, if they done that , the hoax would be clear for all to see as they would have to set the stage as it was in the landing pictures everyone has seen, which would require Stanley Kubrick to be resurrected to emulate what he done all those years ago.

Kubrick's in on it! :lol:

Afaik the LRO is scanning the entire moon; it's got the appropriate resolution to do this; it's not there to persuade the likes of you what happened 40 years ago. I'd say picking up footprints is a canny resolution anyway.

Wolfy, do you chuckle to yourself when the weather forecast comes on at the end of Look North?

Kubrick's in on it! :lol:

Afaik the LRO is scanning the entire moon; it's got the appropriate resolution to do this; it's not there to persuade the likes of you what happened 40 years ago. I'd say picking up footprints is a canny resolution anyway.

Wolfy, do you chuckle to yourself when the weather forecast comes on at the end of Look North?

No.

You don't feel some humour in the fact YOU KNOW those weathermen are 'in on it' with their fake satellite videos? Ok then.

What fake satellite videos. Most of it is just just maps with little sheep clouds. You don't think they're real do you?

Jesus man there are some nutcases on here. Also the people trying to argue with them why? You're telling a paranoid schizophrenic there are no voices.

Probably the same reason you have been doing.