Moon Landings

Christmas Tree

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand how it all works and I understand how frustrating it is for some of you when you can't actually prove my theories wrong. I admit I cannot physically prove them to be correct either except that I stand by my own thoughts on them and people stand by theirs which leads to a stalemate.

:spit:

Is that tea of coffee that lad's drinking?

You're an idiot and I'm fully aware that I'm entitled to my opinion, but you should know that an informed opinion is the only valuable type.

You're an idiot and I'm fully aware that I'm entitled to my opinion, but you should know that an informed opinion is the only valuable type.

Oh yes: and you are certainly entitled to think that as well.

Get off my back Cat!! Always with the dig!

What's up honey? Not used to girls answering back? :P

For what it's worth, you can be a good poster. You're knowledgeable and eloquent in your discussion. However, you're also horribly arrogant at times and that's a massive turn-off - both in the real world and cyberspace.

I'm a scientist you clown, you're a lunatic. Explain a null hypothesis to me if you think you get it (in your own words and no googling).

Nobody mentioned a NULL hypothesis.

Oh and well done on being a scientist, I am one also.

Space travel is a hypothesis that's been falsified. The theory for space travel is there and to us mere mortals it has been done, so in their eyes where we are concerned it's a hypothesis, which is that theory being tested but it's falsified by them.

Space travel is a hypothesis that's been falsified. The theory for space travel is there and to us mere mortals it has been done, so in their eyes where we are concerned it's a hypothesis, which is that theory being tested but it's falsified by them.

Engrish?

It's posts like this from Wolfy that make me think it's unkind to mock him.