Moon Landings

Christmas Tree

:lol: I'm hardly arguing with him any more, just occasionally laughing at him.

Renton's the worst offender. :icon_lol:

It's good to laugh...It's good for the mind and soul and helps to keep us happy and youngish looking. :)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I admit I like the odd conspiracy debate but this is getting boring now. It's like arguing with a turnip. Wolfy's word count must be very high; if he's a Wum he's a sad one.

I'm no wind up merchant Renton, I merely question stuff that seems a bit too far fetched.

It's not my fault if people get wound up trying to make me believe what they want me to believe.

Life would be a pain in the arse if everybody just nodded in agreement wouldn't it and conversation would quickly grind to a halt if every person had to think the same.

I'm just a different thinker and if that makes me a mad hatter or a loop the loop in people's eyes then so be it but it's not something people need to get all hot and bothered about is it. :bye:

People have the right to choose whether to participate in a thread, it's not forced upon anyone. :good:

Can you understand why a person who knows infinitely more about a subject than you and researches it for a living might find your comments irritating? I wouldn't dream of arguing with a brain surgeon what the most effective surgery for a patient is, for instance. Then there's your comments about Hiroshima which really are offensive.

Can you understand why a person who knows infinitely more about a subject than you and researches it for a living might find your comments irritating? I wouldn't dream of arguing with a brain surgeon what the most effective surgery for a patient is, for instance. Then there's your comments about Hiroshima which really are offensive.

Renton!

I simply do not believe Nuclear power works in how we are told. That's just my take on it, so naturally I'll question it.

As for Hiroshima, I question Nuclear bombs not any harm done to citizens because fire bombing , as I've said before was going on in Japan.

600full-a-grand-day-out-with-wallace-and-gromit-screenshot.jpg

Are you seriously expecting me to believe that these two are on the moon?

It's photoshopped this and do you want to know how I sussed it?

Look at their heads...they aren't wearing space helmets.

:lol: The only way to stop it being irritating is to stop engaging. There is nothing you can do to make him believe, because the evidence is all already in place and he just chooses to disregard it. People bringing more evidence to the table is pointless, cos he just sweeps it all aside and announces "Don't believe THAT either!" (what he means is he can't understand it).

When I was a kid, I used to wait outside my sister's room while she set up all of her doll's for a tea party. When she had everything set up, teacups in place, table set, I used to run in and boot it all up a height. Cos I'm a cunt. This is effectively what Wolfy is doing with everyone's carefully constructed arguments. "Don't believe THAT *HOOF* either!"

You need to stop setting your dolls up for him. :razz:

:lol: The only way to stop it being irritating is to stop engaging. There is nothing you can do to make him believe, because the evidence is all already in place and he just chooses to disregard it. People bringing more evidence to the table is pointless, cos he just sweeps it all aside and announces "Don't believe THAT either!" (what he means is he can't understand it).

When I was a kid, I used to wait outside my sister's room while she set up all of her doll's for a tea party. When she had everything set up, teacups in place, table set, I used to run in and boot it all up a height. Cos I'm a cunt. This is effectively what Wolfy is doing with everyone's carefully constructed arguments. "Don't believe THAT *HOOF* either!"

You need to stop setting your dolls up for him. :razz:

I think that's the source of irritation for me, his total disregard for evidence. I've no problem with J69 thinking that the parochial town's are a booze-filled warzone on weekend nights because there's evidence to back up his statement. However if HF (or whomever) showed with evidence that that is in fact not true, he'd respect the provided statistics.

He's not thinking a different way, he's just not thinking. His default position is that if something is too complicated for him to understand, it's not true. As proven by him not understanding something as basic as how radio networks operate. Wolfy could ride on a space shuttle, past the satellites, in space, viewing atoms through a futuristic uber-microscope and he'd still not believe it.

And when this is all pointed out, he smiles benignly and says that it's fine if people want to think differently... but this is just ignorance and arrogance masquerading as wisdom.

:lol: It's even funnier given I have a clear picture of wee Gemmill from CT's favourite photo hoying dolls up in the air with those pipe cleaner legs. Spac attack! :lol:

There is stacks of evidence that says the moon landing is hoaxed, absolutely stacks, yet that gets disregarded by those who believe, so it's swings and roundabouts.

There is no evidence that atoms actually exist, yet it's accepted by most for no other reason than they are told they exist and cite that we are all made up of atoms that appear to be invisible.

I state that rockets absolutely will not work in a vacuum, yet that is brushed aside with a simple, ' yes they can and they work better' without even knowing why, except people are told they work.

All people are going on is what they've been told and simply accept it and pretend they know everything about it. Well I don't buy into all that as I find a lot of stuff like this totally far fetched.

If and when someone can give me a valid proof that I cannot argue against, then I'll accept I'm wrong.

One thing I don;t subscribe to is.

1. I am Nuclear engineer and I know it works.

2. I know a person who is a Nuclear physicist and he's seen it.

3. I watched N.A.S.A. launch the shuttle , I was actually there.

4. I monitor vans with satellite tracking so I know satellites are real.

You know...stuff like that .

I'll be honest here and tell you what shocks me. It shocks me that people in this day and age with all the evidence available, that they actually believe man was landed on the moon with the piece of shit technology they had in the 1960's and the pathetic looking craft that they supposedly sent up.

If anybody believes this piece of shit took off from the moon, then I can't honestly understand why and I'm serious.

:lol: It's even funnier given I have a clear picture of wee Gemmill from CT's favourite photo hoying dolls up in the air with those pipe cleaner legs. Spac attack! :lol:

Hmmm, we've all seen the photo. Think we know whose dolls they were and who was doing the kicking ;)

yeah but it was over 50 some odd pages ago, there is no point in carrying on this conversation because you don't understand what it is you don't believe in and i have no desire to try to explain it to you so you can understand it...so IMO lock this fucker....please, for the sake of the children.

yeah but it was over 50 some odd pages ago, there is no point in carrying on this conversation because you don't understand what it is you don't believe in and i have no desire to try to explain it to you so you can understand it...so IMO lock this fucker....please, for the sake of the children.

So because you can't explain anything, you think it should be shut down hahahaha. Nice one.