Moon Landings

Christmas Tree

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All things are made up of some kind of matter, yet we are told to accept atoms, even though they CANNOT be seen. Proteins and bacteria and stuff can be seen through microscopes, we all know that but atoms are a figment of the imagination of people who use them to build a ficticious atom bomb and fake thermonuclear bombs and the likes.

The same as they use the very same atoms and neutrons to give us our make believe Nuclear power stations that are nothing of the sort.

Edited by wolfy

Proteins and bacteria can be seen through microscopes, and so can atoms. Why dismiss one and not the other? You may as well be consistent and dismiss everything you can't see with the naked eye.

P.S. have you answered Chez's point about why we gain time flying eastwards if the world is stationary? Have a long hard think about that one.

Proteins and bacteria can be seen through microscopes, and so can atoms. Why dismiss one and not the other? You may as well be consistent and dismiss everything you can't see with the naked eye.

P.S. have you answered Chez's point about why we gain time flying eastwards if the world is stationary? Have a long hard think about that one.

First of all, atoms cannot be seen and are an invisible made up pile of bullshit to cater for the amazing world destroying super critical bullshit bombs that have most of the world in fear of.

Secondly..Chezgiven has only killed off his own theory of a spinning Earth by using the Eastward flying scenario.

Ok, that makes sense.... :lol:

It does make sense if you care to think about it but it won;t make any sense if you're ignorant of it.

I'll tell you what.

You explain to me how a plane takes less time to go in one direction than the other and I'll tell you where your spinning Earth is a mockery.

It doesnt take less time (apart from being aided by the jet stream west to east across e.g. the atlantic), it gets darker more quickly one way and stays lighter longer the other way. To draw upon the logic of a fictional character, the simplest explanation for this is the observed phenomena of a rotating earth.

You have a simpler explanation?

It doesnt take less time (apart from being aided by the jet stream west to east across e.g. the atlantic), it gets darker more quickly one way and stays lighter longer the other way. To draw upon the logic of a fictional character, the simplest explanation for this is the observed phenomena of a rotating earth.

You have a simpler explanation?

You are using the basic atmosphere we know and not the magical made up atmosphere that we have been told to believe rotates exactly with the Earth, so your jet stream is pointless.

I don't get why you have a problem with the atmosphere rotating with the Earth, why wouldn't it? Remember space is a vacuum therefore completely frictionless, how else would the atmosphere behave? Weather is caused largely by differences in temperature on the Earth's surface.

You said before you believed stars were millions of miles away rotating around the Earth. Care to have a guess at how fast they must be travelling? :lol:

The jet stream was just an aside. Can you give me a simpler explanation of why it gets darker quicker flying eastwards and stays lighter longer flying westwards?

Let's not get into this darker carry on.

You say it takes a shorter time to get to one destination and longer to get back from it, using the same path right.

Now I have to assume you mean this with the plane flying at a constant speed both ways.

If that is the case then both times will be exact assuming there was no detour or wind resistance either way.

I don't get why you have a problem with the atmosphere rotating with the Earth, why wouldn't it? Remember space is a vacuum therefore completely frictionless, how else would the atmosphere behave? Weather is caused largely by differences in temperature on the Earth's surface.

You said before you believed stars were millions of miles away rotating around the Earth. Care to have a guess at how fast they must be travelling? :lol:

I have a problem with being made to believe in having TWO atmospheres.

One that blows wind in our faces and scatters clouds and such...and another one that is supposedly stuck to the Earth, all the way up to the edge of space, rotating exactly with the Earths so called spin.

And you wonder why I have a problem with that lol

I'll tell you why I have a problem with it....it's because it's an absolute pile of made up scientific bullshit that's been drummed into every yopung persons head, only for them to grow up completely brainwashed.

Only you believe there is two atmospheres though. How fast are stars travelling?

No Renton, I don't believe there are two atmospheres. You and those that think the Earth is spinning, believe there is two atmospheres.

For your spinning Earth, you have to have a magical atmosphere that's stuck to the solid Earth , plus the atmosphere we breathe and feel.

I have no clue how fast the stars are travelling and neither does anyone else.

No, I've explained what weather is and why the atmosphere rotates with the Earth. You haven't put forward a counter argument.

Hypothetically say the stars are only a million miles from the Earth ( we know this isn't true because of parallax), how fast would they be moving? Can you calculate this?

No, I've explained what weather is and why the atmosphere rotates with the Earth. You haven't put forward a counter argument.

Hypothetically say the stars are only a million miles from the Earth ( we know this isn't true because of parallax), how fast would they be moving? Can you calculate this?

You haven't explained why the atmosphere moves with the Earth because you haven't a clue why.The reason for this is because it doesn't exist, except in the minds of those that want to manipulate the masses.

As for the weather, I don't need an explanation on that.

Asking me to calculate the stars at a million miles out for speed is absolutely pointless and not worth doing, although the maths can be done fairly easily.

You do not know how far the stars are, all you know is, that stars are 100's and thousands of light years away because that's what you have been told to believe.

We can't even calculate the size or distance of our own moon, we can only guess because we don't have the means to calculate it.