Moon Landings

Christmas Tree

Here's something to ponder for those who believe the moon landing was real.

Go and take a look at any picture you want of the Astronot's supposedly on the moon and look at the sun shining on it which hardly lights the surface right?

Now go outside and go and look at the moon and tell me if it's as bright as a light.

Now think about why we see it as bright as that on the surface, yet the Astronot's are walking about in darkness basically.

Obviously the answer should be easy as it's a 1 from 2 answers or maybe both.

1. it's because it's filmed in the nevada desert or similar at night.

2. It's filmed in a studio.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Gold

Up there with Bus Bonk on.

Also Wolfy if the surface of the moon is sandy/dusty why doesn't the sand/dust fall to earth?

We don't know what the moon is actually made of. We are just told what it is made of by the word of Astronot's and moon rock supposed samples.

We don't even know what the atmosphere is made of.

Ok...for all those that believe what scientists tell them , then obviously they know what it's made of and everything else. I don;t think anyone has a clue to be honest because we have not even got close to the edge of our own atmosphere and all they rely on is telescope views from Earth.

Go and take a look at any picture you want of the Astronot's supposedly on the moon and look at the sun shining on it which hardly lights the surface right?

Now go outside and go and look at the moon and tell me if it's as bright as a light.

Now think about why we see it as bright as that on the surface, yet the Astronot's are walking about in darkness basically.

How does the Sun shine on the Moon at night??

Answer me that Professor!

Oh, right.

Well, I'm convinced.

thought he was going to stick to the football posts, another lie from the fraud :D

moon is made of cheese tbh

How does the Sun shine on the Moon at night??

Answer me that Professor!

What's your point here?

You can say it as many times as you want to but it doesn't make what you say, true.

Wolfy you've stumbled into the worst possible situation for people like you. There's someone who works with Radios who can categorically state that the relay system you're suggesting takes the place of the constellation satellite system is unworkable. there's also someone who works with the nuclear submarines that you cannot understand.

Now, if this were some run of the mill message board, without people who are expert (and in my case savy enough to call you out on your ignorance), maybe your viewpoint would be "interesting", but at the end of the day, you're incapable of disproving our statements, nor proving your own. The best you've got is weak-willed hypothesis and supposition.

You're not clever enough to have an original thought, so you harvest all your "theories" from cluesforum, and pass them off as your own. You steer clear of the more horrific suppositions, yet still try to pass yourself off as a "free-thinker". End of the day I'd bet every penny in my pocket against every penny in yours that you've never had an original thought in your life.

The Radio relay system you propose is impossible, that's not just me saying it's so. That's everybody who knows anything about radio systems ever. To provide the coverage people currently experience, would require so much of the world to be covered by radio masts, as to make their proposed secrecy ridiculous. For you to experience the level of coverage you enjoy the ONLY ways would be a blanket network of masts OR a constellation Satellite system. Given you don't see a radio mast every mile, there's only one explanation.

So either you are calling your own eyes liars, or I'm right.

In conclusion Wolfy, you've a healthy curiosity, why not put it to good use, instead of chasing unicorns and mermaids?

Regardless of all the things Wolfy is wrong about he's right about Apollo not putting men on the moon.

The whole thing was staged by Kubrick (he gives all the clues in The Shinning) and he later died for it as he started revealing the anitcs of the cabal (peados/satanism/ritual magic) in 'Eyes wide shut'.

Jack Torrance in 'The Shining' is basically Kubrick and Tom Cruise in EYS is an avatar for the young 'idealised' Kubrick drawn into the inner circle of the cabal (EYS was heavily cut as Kubrick without regard to his own safety tried as far as he could go to lay out the jigsaw).

Kubrick was heavily dissulusioned and depressed at what he found 'At the end of the Rainbow'.

Edited by Park Life

I take it we ignore the fact that Stephen King wrote the story? Or was he in on it too.

Kubrick changed loads of it to suit his vision of what the film was about. Kubrick was very young by directorial standards and also a genius he did what he liked and was so inventive that nasa used to discuss space exploration with him. His wife revealed all the nasa documentation that Kubrick had inc a lens developed by nasa that cost many millions and was one of a kind. Infact Burgess revealed many years later that 'Clockwork Orange' was infact and original idea from Kubrick who discoverd how the astronauts 'silence' had been arranged with 'mind control'. CO is about 'mind control'.

K's main fear was that the astronauts would in a weak moment let something slip...So he was shown how they were 'controlled'.

Neil Armstrong:

"He refused to give interviews or sign autographs and disappointed many fans with his requests for privacy. He gave only occasional speeches and his most surprising sortie back into the public arena came in the form of a series of Chrysler commercials."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11162858

Edited by Park Life

Wolfy you've stumbled into the worst possible situation for people like you. There's someone who works with Radios who can categorically state that the relay system you're suggesting takes the place of the constellation satellite system is unworkable. there's also someone who works with the nuclear submarines that you cannot understand.

Now, if this were some run of the mill message board, without people who are expert (and in my case savy enough to call you out on your ignorance), maybe your viewpoint would be "interesting", but at the end of the day, you're incapable of disproving our statements, nor proving your own. The best you've got is weak-willed hypothesis and supposition.

You're not clever enough to have an original thought, so you harvest all your "theories" from cluesforum, and pass them off as your own. You steer clear of the more horrific suppositions, yet still try to pass yourself off as a "free-thinker". End of the day I'd bet every penny in my pocket against every penny in yours that you've never had an original thought in your life.

The Radio relay system you propose is impossible, that's not just me saying it's so. That's everybody who knows anything about radio systems ever. To provide the coverage people currently experience, would require so much of the world to be covered by radio masts, as to make their proposed secrecy ridiculous. For you to experience the level of coverage you enjoy the ONLY ways would be a blanket network of masts OR a constellation Satellite system. Given you don't see a radio mast every mile, there's only one explanation.

So either you are calling your own eyes liars, or I'm right.

In conclusion Wolfy, you've a healthy curiosity, why not put it to good use, instead of chasing unicorns and mermaids?

First of all, let me clarify something that people seem to be hanging on to.

First of all, I'm not the one mentioning clues forum all the time, it's a few of you who keep bringing that up. I don't get all my thoughts from that forum, yet some of what that forum puts out is food for thought , the same as many others out there give food for thought on certain issues , yet none of them can directly influence my judgement until I've also looked at the official versions of stuff I choose to look at.

It's only then that I come to a conclusion by weighing up what looks more logical to believe and I find it definitely sides with those who question official stories given out.

A free thinker is a person that can question something against the grain without being influenced by peer pressure. I am influenced by nobody and make my own judgements.

What I don't do, is pass of anything as MY OWN, that has been made up by a few of you too for some reason.

Anything that's entered my mind, as in the moon landings for instance, is well documented on the internet as is just about every other subject. It's about sifting through all versions of stories about it, just the same as others.

You might be good at your job tracking vehicles or whatever you do but like I said before...you are doing your job and are told it's satellite tracking...you don;t know what you are dealing with..you just know it's signals, just like a person using a sat nav in their car believe 100% it's satellite tracking, because after all, it's called a sat nav and everyone is TOLD it's satellites, so why think otherwise.

I can simply point to the one and only thing that proves there are no satellites in space, which I've explained before and it's a very simple case of "rockets cannot work in a vacuum" and also, no man made rocket can escape our own atmosphere.

Our atmosphere protects us mere mortals on Earth against outside threats and it does it's job brilliantly when you consider we all don't have to run around dodging bus sized chunks of raining space debris, because anything hitting our atmosphere is vaporised.

Now considering that, it should be common sense to also understand that any object we sent up into space, would vaporise on any attempt just trying to break free from this planet, never mind coming back into the atmosphere.

Do I expect anyone to go along with this? No I don't, as everyone also has a free choice to make their own minds up and should actually use that.

Unfortunately, there are too many people that follow the trend of accepting the wider public opinion, even if it could be blatantly wrong.

America is run by a satanic death cult who worship Set (saturn - look at nasa's obsession with saturn) who's signature event was the killing of Jfk (a roman catholic).

Most of this world is already Governed by basically a one world Government. From being kids, and also the kids before us and before that, I believe we have all been brought up so brainwashed about history that it's hard to tell what's real or made up.

I agree there is an occult tie into all this though because too many things are happening that pass many people by, I won;t go into it but I think at least you get what I'm saying.

The reason (I think) anyone can become president in America is because all they are is a face for the public..a puppet for the people and to deliver set out speeches...that is where their importance ends.

Most of this world is already Governed by basically a one world Government. From being kids, and also the kids before us and before that, I believe we have all been brought up so brainwashed about history that it's hard to tell what's real or made up.

I agree there is an occult tie into all this though because too many things are happening that pass many people by, I won;t go into it but I think at least you get what I'm saying.

The reason (I think) anyone can become president in America is because all they are is a face for the public..a puppet for the people and to deliver set out speeches...that is where their importance ends.

That's not even the half of it. :lol:

A speciality of the death cult is manifesting entities(off world demonic forces). Look at the vatican library and the banned books it stores. Look at Sauron and Lord of the Rings and what access the writer had to another secret library..Look at John Lennons killer closely and at where Jfk's killer was working and where his collegues ended up working a month after jfk's death!!! It's so mind boggling it's difficult for a normal mind to render.

Edited by Park Life

America is run by a satanic death cult who worship Set (saturn - look at nasa's obsession with saturn) who's signature event was the killing of Jfk (a roman catholic).

Aye right.

As far as the shining goes. 2 of the 'clues' given by Kubrick as supposedly as follows

1 - He changed the hotel room number from 217 to 237 because the moon is 238,857 miles away. Work that one out!

2 - All work and no play make a Jack a dull boy. 'all' being an abbreviation of Apollo 11

Conclusive proof then!