Moon Landings

Christmas Tree

Aye right.

As far as the shining goes. 2 of the 'clues' given by Kubrick as supposedly as follows

1 - He changed the hotel room number from 217 to 237 because the moon is 238,857 miles away. Work that one out!

2 - All work and no play make a Jack a dull boy. 'all' being an abbreviation of Apollo 11

Conclusive proof then!

I think you need to look deeper into the film.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone is interested , just look up masonic/occult numbers and see what they use.

Once you see what they use, apply it to events in the past and up to now and it might open a few people's eyes.

I know but I won't push that part as I'm not exactly flavour of the month with this mob. :icon_lol:

These here are some of the nicest people on the internet (they've put up with years of my befuddled ramblings). :lol:

Aye right.

As far as the shining goes. 2 of the 'clues' given by Kubrick as supposedly as follows

1 - He changed the hotel room number from 217 to 237 because the moon is 238,857 miles away. Work that one out!

2 - All work and no play make a Jack a dull boy. 'all' being an abbreviation of Apollo 11

Conclusive proof then!

There's dozens more and even more if you want to get picky. Personally I'm covering old (very old) ground and the world is at present in far greater danger.

I think you need to look deeper into the film.

The deeper you look and the more you want to find 'clues', the more you will find. Basic psychology.

Ufos, chemtrails, 9/11 being an inside job, JFK. . . I can see the possibility of being true, but astronaut mind control and Satanic Cults worshipping Saturn and ruling the planet is a bit of a stretch for me im afraid

:lol: Try and make some numbers fit events from the past, and watch the coincidences start to stack up. Yes that sounds like a scientific approach. You stupid cunt. :lol:

I wouldn't expect someone like you to look into anything. Stick to modelling. ;)

The deeper you look and the more you want to find 'clues', the more you will find. Basic psychology.

Ufos, chemtrails, 9/11 being an inside job, JFK. . . I can see the possibility of being true, but astronaut mind control and Satanic Cults worshipping Saturn and ruling the planet is a bit of a stretch for me im afraid

Jimmy Savile and the whole of the upper echelons of the BBC were satanic as was the queen and her underlings (Savile used to spend christmas with them). Ted Heath, Isle of Wight, jersey, the royal butler and child procurement, Prince Charles is gay it's why he preferd the old hag (manwoman) instead of Diana (moon goddess). It's all coming out now. The fact that it's all coming out means the endgame is close.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2008/dec/22/butler-queen-jailed-child-abuse

SNN2831A-682_767181a.jpg

Edited by Park Life

Understandable.

It's how you actually view it though. It's not about people using magic or shit like that, It's about basically evil bastards ruling over us willing skin and bone robots type of thing and picking us off as and when they want for whatever their agenda is.

Like shite.

Humans are too self absorbed, we are just another species like any other, we will eventually build ourselves into hysteria and wipe our own species out through war, famine or disease. The planet will go on living and the whole cycle will start again in a few million years. Theres no God, no Satan, theres just mother nature, and we pissed her off a long time ago

I wouldn't expect someone like you to look into anything. Stick to modelling. ;)

You haven't looked into anything. You just believe any old shit your mate Steve tells you, like the gawping mouth-breather that you are. Has he apologised to you for making you look a right twat btw?

Like shite.

Humans are too self absorbed, we are just another species like any other, we will eventually build ourselves into hysteria and wipe our own species out through war, famine or disease. The planet will go on living and the whole cycle will start again in a few million years. Theres no God, no Satan, theres just mother nature, and we pissed her off a long time ago

I agree there is no God or Satan as we are all told and you are right, we can and do build ourselves up into hysteria, or should I say, we can be built up into it by those who are pulling the strings.

Earth is far stronger in replenishing itself against anything we can take from it. All this global warming shit is exactly that. Shit.

The easiest thing to remember is, what goes up, must come down, which includes pollutants, which then get absorbed by the Earth.

Holes in ozone layers and the likes is all a total load of scaremongering and the real danger to us, is how they go about depopulating the world, which is man made diseases.

Like shite.

Mother nature is satan (self-knowledge).

Edited by Park Life

I've seen stuff about this Ted Heath thing - it is interesting that, with the blanket coverage of Savile's story, next to fuck all has been mentioned about Tom Watson's question to Cameron in the week.

No surprise to hear that Savile and that dirty looking bastard off Steptoe used to go over to Jersey to have their way with kids at Haut de la Garenne. I was reading in the week that kids from that place used to get loaned out to the yachting set, basically to get shagged to bits at their weird parties. It's horrendous.

You haven't looked into anything. You just believe any old shit your mate Steve tells you, like the gawping mouth-breather that you are. Has he apologised to you for making you look a right twat btw?

I don't know Steve and only seen him because he logged into this site.

Now what you believe from this point is entirely up to you.

What I do know is, your vocabulary doesn't stretch much further than the usage of the word cunt. :rolleyes:

s

'Mouth-breather'. :spit:

Edited by Park Life