Moon Landings

Christmas Tree

Why do people care so much about what wolfy has to say/believes in? It's not like he's trying to force you to side with him, and he's not indoctrinating little kids in his ways.

It's fascinating behaviour, people are morally outraged that they can't use reason to change what he thinks. :lol:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on them point it out where I'm wrong and how I can't deploy simple logic.

Others have done it multiple times in recent history... in this thread in relation to satellites, in another in relation to nuclear reactors. When this is presented you continutally discount it suggesting that they have been mislead as part of some grand scheme by some shadowy evil organisation/group. Textbook paranoia.

Wolfy: Satellites don't exist - signals are transmitted (and re-transmitted) around the globe almost instantaneously by simple transmission towers.

The Fish: That's simply not possible given the current amount of tranmisssion towers. For it to work as you describe there would need to be transmission towers in numbers that they simply are not present in today.

Wolfy: That's what they want you to think.

Your response, although recurring and predictable is a direct example of your close-mindedness and inability to deploy simple logic. You have your beliefs and will bend, meld and ultimately discount evidence entirely if it doesn't suit your viewpoint.

Others have done it multiple times in recent history... in this thread in relation to satellites, in another in relation to nuclear reactors. When this is presented you continutally discount it suggesting that they have been mislead as part of some grand scheme by some shadowy evil organisation/group. Textbook paranoia.

Wolfy: Satellites don't exist - signals are transmitted (and re-transmitted) around the globe almost instantaneously by simple transmission towers.

The Fish: That's simply not possible given the current amount of tranmisssion towers. For it to work as you describe there would need to be transmission towers in numbers that they simply are not present in today.

Wolfy: That's what they want you to think.

Your response, although recurring and predictable is a direct example of your close-mindedness and inability to deploy simple logic. You have your beliefs and will bend, meld and ultimately discount evidence entirely if it doesn't suit your viewpoint.

Can't you see where you are going off course here?

Rikko has already admitted that he hasn't seen nuclear fissioning occuring, so what makes him an expert?

He might be a good engineer, he might know the equations and theory on how nuclear power is supposed to work but that doesn't mean dense metals are fissioning miraculously for years on end.

The Fish sits at his screen or whatever and tracks whatever vehicles he tracks.....he's never seen a satellite go into space or seen a satellite in space, other than what he believes are satellites which could be a number of things, including meteorites.

Nobody is producing evidence to me , all they are doing is telling me that these things exist...

Can't you see where you are going off course here?

Rikko has already admitted that he hasn't seen nuclear fissioning occuring, so what makes him an expert?

He might be a good engineer, he might know the equations and theory on how nuclear power is supposed to work but that doesn't mean dense metals are fissioning miraculously for years on end.

The Fish sits at his screen or whatever and tracks whatever vehicles he tracks.....he's never seen a satellite go into space or seen a satellite in space, other than what he believes are satellites which could be a number of things, including meteorites.

Nobody is producing evidence to me , all they are doing is telling me that these things exist...

As the pioneering thinker* that you are the onus of proof is on you. We KNOW categorically that I can watch a game virtually simultaneously with people at the actual event. We KNOW that your explanation for it has been shown to not be feasible. The theory behind the satellite is sound, and so to disprove it you have two action items to undertake.

1. Prove that satellites do not exist

2. Provide a meaningful reason why there would be such a massive coverup lasting more than 50 years encompassing all nations

* Conspiracy theory re-sprouter

I don't expect that you will be able to do either of these things, but do expect that you will respond and feel that you have.

As the pioneering thinker* that you are the onus of proof is on you. We KNOW categorically that I can watch a game virtually simultaneously with people at the actual event. We KNOW that your explanation for it has been shown to not be feasible. The theory behind the satellite is sound, and so to disprove it you have two action items to undertake.

1. Prove that satellites do not exist

2. Provide a meaningful reason why there would be such a massive coverup lasting more than 50 years encompassing all nations

* Conspiracy theory re-sprouter

I don't expect that you will be able to do either of these things, but do expect that you will respond and feel that you have.

I cannot prove satellites don't exist.

I cannot prove that nuclear power doesn't fission like they tell us.

I don't have to prove to you anything about this though because the onus isn't on me to prove anything.

You can decide for yourselves on what you know or believe as I am doing on that I don't believe these things are what they say they are.

You can sit there all day long and tell me that they do exist , yet I can ask you why you know and you will say, because only a dick would think they don't or because you are smart and I'm a tinfoil hat...you know, stuff like that.

Now basically that's all I've mostly had slung at me, except a few that have told me they are experts in their field of work and yet haven't seen these things working directly, just in theory.

So therefore, as much as you can go on about you know for a fact there's satellites and nuclear power works how we are told...then equally you would have to convince me it does and as to why I'm a stupid tin foil hat nut case.

You certainly cannot use the answer of...."but most of the world knows it's real, it's just crazy bastards like you with silly conspiracy theories that doesn't"

If you believe it's all 100% legitimate, then I have no issue with that as it's what you go with. I just don't share it that's all .

Wolfy, the relay system you suggest wouldn't work. I know this because I've seen direct evidence of the failures of the radio networks. Direct evidence. If you want, come to London, I'll drive you round in one of our vans so you can see the failures of the radio network while the satellite network continues to work. I'll prove that the tracking signals cannot be coming from Radio antennae.

By the way, the onus is on you to disprove the theory as that is how science works. You say the Earth is actually the centre of the universe, I'll call bullshit till you prove it. If you then provide reams upon reams of evidence, star charts, calculations, images and the like, then I'll give your theory credence.

However if you just say "Well I know it 100% in my head", then you are as ridiculous as religious zealots, aren't you?

Wolfy, the relay system you suggest wouldn't work. I know this because I've seen direct evidence of the failures of the radio networks. Direct evidence. If you want, come to London, I'll drive you round in one of our vans so you can see the failures of the radio network while the satellite network continues to work. I'll prove that the tracking signals cannot be coming from Radio antennae.

By the way, the onus is on you to disprove the theory as that is how science works. You say the Earth is actually the centre of the universe, I'll call bullshit till you prove it. If you then provide reams upon reams of evidence, star charts, calculations, images and the like, then I'll give your theory credence.

However if you just say "Well I know it 100% in my head", then you are as ridiculous as religious zealots, aren't you?

In life Fish, there's such a thing (even in the modern technological age) as being able to think for one's self and using simple basic logic derived from stuff you have been told to accept.

Sometimes by using this and being influenced by no direct in your face crowd of people, you can make up your own mind without falling at the peer pressure hurdle of just going with the flow because it's easier and less hassle.

I'm one of these people that isn't influenced in my thinking by people trying to use ridicule to try and prove a point.

I cannot prove the Earth doesn't spin as you know and you cannot prove that it does, as you well know.

My logic tells me that it's still and everything goes around us. I think this because I do not feel any movement or anything at all to tell me otherwise...but I do see the moon and sun moving in the sky.

I also don't believe in the light years stars we are told to believe as in seeing them as they were thousands of years ago and we only just see the light.

Now I don't give a rats arse who mocks it because I know that those who mock it, cannot prove otherwise, yet they can sling a shit load of mathematics at me and drawings which could very well be absolute clap trap.

Fish: If you are 100% happy about satellites working for you, then great. All I'm saying is, you are only going by what you have been taught.

Fish: If you are 100% happy about satellites working for you, then great. All I'm saying is, you are only going by what you have been taught.

No I'm not.

This is your problem Wolfy, you think you're the only person questioning things. You're really not. Put it this way, you've been told about the effects of the ionosphere and have believed it, you've been told that satellites can't exist and you've believed it, you've been told that you're a free-thinker and have believed it. All without a scrap of evidence. If anyone is blindly believing what they've been told, it's you.

You can sit there all day long and tell me that they do exist , yet I can ask you why you know and you will say, because only a dick would think they don't or because you are smart and I'm a tinfoil hat...you know, stuff like that.

I've never used anything of the sort as reasons.

Now basically that's all I've mostly had slung at me, except a few that have told me they are experts in their field of work and yet haven't seen these things working directly, just in theory.

You are picking and choosing what you want to believe as theory. You couldn't prove millions of processes that happen everday in your body and yet you will believe those only being witness to the end results. Conversely with satellites or nuclear power (and who knows what else) you can't make the same logical conclusions because in those situations you can invent some evil ulterior motive for reasons why the logical explanation cannot possibly be true.

It's endemic of a paranoid psyche.

So therefore, as much as you can go on about you know for a fact there's satellites and nuclear power works how we are told...then equally you would have to convince me it does

I am showing you the end result and I am believeing the best, most logical explanation put forward with evidence spanning more than 50 years. Being that it is the prevalent and accepted explanation (by industry professionals. experts et al) then the onus is most certainly clearly on you to disprove it by showing it cannot possibly happen that way, and to present and prove with evidence an alternate explanation.

No I'm not.

This is your problem Wolfy, you think you're the only person questioning things. You're really not. Put it this way, you've been told about the effects of the ionosphere and have believed it, you've been told that satellites can't exist and you've believed it, you've been told that you're a free-thinker and have believed it. All without a scrap of evidence. If anyone is blindly believing what they've been told, it's you.

First of all, I don;t think I'm the only person who questions things...howay Fish man, where did you rustle that up from?

You are correct Fish, I've been told about the ionosphere and I do believe it because it makes a shit load more sense than a big chunk of metal stuck in space bouncing signals about.

Satellites are not up in space nor is any other man made object and you know my reason for this....

I probably do blindly still believe stuff and have done all my life and I'm now sifting through the shite that was stamped into my mind and sorting the wheat from the chaff and there is a lot of chaff as far as I'm concerned.

First of all, I don;t think I'm the only person who questions things...howay Fish man, where did you rustle that up from?

You are correct Fish, I've been told about the ionosphere and I do believe it because it makes a shit load more sense than a big chunk of metal stuck in space bouncing signals about.

Satellites are not up in space nor is any other man made object and you know my reason for this....

I probably do blindly still believe stuff and have done all my life and I'm now sifting through the shite that was stamped into my mind and sorting the wheat from the chaff and there is a lot of chaff as far as I'm concerned.

You "probably" blindly believe stuff? :lol:

"probably" :spit:

"probably" :pmsl:

I've never used anything of the sort as reasons.

You are picking and choosing what you want to believe as theory. You couldn't prove millions of processes that happen everday in your body and yet you will believe those only being witness to the end results. Conversely with satellites or nuclear power (and who knows what else) you can't make the same logical conclusions because in those situations you can invent some evil ulterior motive for reasons why the logical explanation cannot possibly be true.

It's endemic of a paranoid psyche.

I am showing you the end result and I am believeing the best, most logical explanation put forward with evidence spanning more than 50 years. Being that it is the prevalent and accepted explanation (by industry professionals. experts et al) then the onus is most certainly clearly on you to disprove it by showing it cannot possibly happen that way, and to present and prove with evidence an alternate explanation.

You are still failing to grasp my stance.

The onus is not on me to prove anything. I'm happy in the knowledge that many things are not what I have been led to believe. Now I don;t need to go out and prove that to people...they can make up their own minds.

I have no desire to walk about with a sandwich board proclaiming I know this is crap and that's crap. I will leave people to decide for themselves whether they feel it's worth thinking about and is it worth a deeper look.

You see...I've been on the other side all my life...brainwashed into believing anything sold to me from the media, so I know how people think...we are all taught to think this way.

Most people will never question very much when it comes to things like this because they see their phones/sat nav's/sky TV etc and assume it's satellites.

I'm willing to bet that you could tell most sensible people that if they fill their car tyres full of helium, their car will go up steep hills much easier and they would actually tell you their car actually did go up the hill much easier......it's easy to brainwash anyone into believing anything no matter how outlandish it seems...it just needs enough people in official attire to sell it.

You are still failing to grasp my stance.

The onus is not on me to prove anything. I'm happy in the knowledge that many things are not what I have been led to believe. Now I don;t need to go out and prove that to people...they can make up their own minds.

I have no desire to walk about with a sandwich board proclaiming I know this is crap and that's crap. I will leave people to decide for themselves whether they feel it's worth thinking about and is it worth a deeper look.

You see...I've been on the other side all my life...brainwashed into believing anything sold to me from the media, so I know how people think...we are all taught to think this way.

Most people will never question very much when it comes to things like this because they see their phones/sat nav's/sky TV etc and assume it's satellites.

I'm willing to bet that you could tell most sensible people that if they fill their car tyres full of helium, their car will go up steep hills much easier and they would actually tell you their car actually did go up the hill much easier......it's easy to brainwash anyone into believing anything no matter how outlandish it seems...it just needs enough people in official attire to sell it.

When you think about it and question things, wouldn't it be logical to believe an explanation that makes sense? It seems to me that you're discounting satellites to support theories that you believe (certainly not your own theories) about the faking of the moon landing, inability to travel in space etc etc.

I'm not going to continue with this because it's pointless, though it was mildly entertaining for a while.

Genuine question, and of course you don't have to answer it if you don't want to - Do you have a history of recreational drug use?

When you think about it and question things, wouldn't it be logical to believe an explanation that makes sense? It seems to me that you're discounting satellites to support theories that you believe (certainly not your own theories) about the faking of the moon landing, inability to travel in space etc etc.

I'm not going to continue with this because it's pointless, though it was mildly entertaining for a while.

Genuine question, and of course you don't have to answer it if you don't want to - Do you have a history of recreational drug use?

Of course none are my own theories...many thousands of people will have theorized well before I did and it's looking at different theories of things which can make up a person mind or at least make them look at another angle.

I've done an experiment to show why a rocket cannot work in a vacuum, so I know in my mind that no rockets have went into space but even before they would get through our atmosphere, they would simply burn up anyway, so there's your satellites, ISS, lunar landers and every other piece of man made garbage rendered useless.

I think you've already decided on the drugs, so my answer of no, would be pointless really, so go with your gut feeling.

Of course none are my own theories...many thousands of people will have theorized well before I did and it's looking at different theories of things which can make up a person mind or at least make them look at another angle.

I've done an experiment to show why a rocket cannot work in a vacuum, so I know in my mind that no rockets have went into space but even before they would get through our atmosphere, they would simply burn up anyway, so there's your satellites, ISS, lunar landers and every other piece of man made garbage rendered useless.

I think you've already decided on the drugs, so my answer of no, would be pointless really, so go with your gut feeling.

What experiment was that then?

Can you give us sheeples a brief description?

Genuinely interested

What experiment was that then?

Can you give us sheeples a brief description?

Genuinely interested

The balloon experiment which I've already explained in this thread. It's the only proof you need to show why rockets cannot work in a vacuum but it got dismissed by those who haven't tried it because they want to hang on to what they are told and that is, a rocket pushes against itself...

You cannot push against yourself...go on try it. Stand still in the middle of the floor and push yourself over. You can't for exactly the same reason a rocket or anything else cannot push against itself, unless it is pushing against something.

You can push yourself away from a wall because you are pushing against a solid object (yes I know it;s a "duh" statement but it's relevant when people can't grasp the lies they are told)

The Newtons law people hang onto of equal and opposite reaction is fine on Earth, it's no good in a vacuum.

To try and make this as simple as possible, imagine on Earth you tied a sheet of 8x4 ply board to your back and sprinted forwards...the air resistance would slow you down and create drag on you, making it hard to run against it.

Now imagine doing the very same thing on Earth, if Earth was a vacuum. You would do the same run, yet you would run much easier and faster because there is NOTHING acting on the wide board to create any drag.

If you were to drop the very same board flat to the ground on Earth, it would fall to the ground yet not slam into it because the air pressure created under the board will cushion it from heavy impact, I'm sure most people have seen this effect, whether it's a sheet of glass on a table or anything flat. It's because as we all know, compressing the air under it.

Do the same thing in a vacuum and the board would simply smack into the floor because there is no air resistance under it to arrest it's fall.

Now, instead of looking at some magical rocketry mathematics, just look at a rocket for what it is, which is simply the rocket over coming it's own weight by burning fuel, which on Earth, pushes against the atmosphere and expanding it , propelling it upwards.

Just like a plastic bottle filled with compressed air and water. The compressed air is trapped inside but wants to escape, yet to escape, it has to expel the water which pushes against the air in the atmosphere...propelling the bottle upwards until the air and water are expelled.

Do that in a vacuum and the vacuum swallows it immediately, creating no lift at all.

Everyone has seen a fireman use a hose at some point. If the water pressure is built up in that hose, yet the lever stays shut...that fireman can stand with that hose in one hand because the pressure is contained inside it.

If he opens the nozzle, he will be fighting to stop the water from pushing him backwards because the water pushing against the air is creating resistance against him.

If he was to do this in a vacuum, the water would be expelled against nothing, meaning, it would not push him back because the vacuum would just swallow what he was expelling, meaning he could stand there all day.

For anyone that's interested; try the balloon experiment I mentioned somewhere in this thread.

If you are having trouble finding it, just ask RENTON to find it, as he seems to be able to tell anyone, which blogs and forums anyone has been on. :glare:

Aye, me too. But then again he's already proven himself as a liar, many times.

I've proved myself no such thing.

What you meant to say was, you and a few others have somehow proved I'm a liar based on your own assumptions of nothing. There is a difference.