Moon Landings

Christmas Tree

Dear me man just take it on the chin and move on. :)

My very first post on the forum not only has one of the usual spelling mistakes I make but also includes an admission to my poor spelling and grammar.

Get over it or have a go at the few people it bothers.

I did.

I quoted and responded to Gemmil.

Not you.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The point is that poor spelling and grammar are generally an indication that the poster is neither intelligent nor well educated and therefore leads others to take their arguments less seriously.

Or, more concisely, it makes you look like a spaz.

Edited by ewerk

No. my argument is that because its such a complicated feat now, its even more remarkable that they did it then.

Yet, previously, you've suggested that you doubted they managed it then, when the technology wasn't all that. Saying something along the lines that it's amazing that they managed to land a massive dune buggy thing, but now we can only manage a Robot Wars reject.

Are you over that doubt?

The point is that poor spelling and grammar are generally an indication that the poster is neither intelligent nor well educated and therefore leads others to take their arguments less seriously.

Or, more concisely, it makes you look like a spaz.

:lol:

Yet, previously, you've suggested that you doubted they managed it then, when the technology wasn't all that. Saying something along the lines that it's amazing that they managed to land a massive dune buggy thing, but now we can only manage a Robot Wars reject.

Are you over that doubt?

CT's days as a conspiracy theorist were more than 3 weeks ago- of course he's changed his stance :lol:

I don't mind people who's grammer are rubbish, just like I don't mind the downturn in people studying languages in this country. Since we're all going to have to graft until 70+, the less up-and-coming competition there is in my line of work the better. :lol:

I don't mind people who's grammer are rubbish, just like I don't mind the downturn in people studying languages in this country. Since we're all going to have to graft until 70+, the less up-and-coming competition there is in my line of work the better. :lol:

That actually hurts, you bastard.

Are you over that doubt?

I think Im probably where I was in the op.

Common sense tells me that it would be hard to keep it a secret all these years however if the Chinese get there and discover no fuckers ever been, I wouldnt be that shocked.

Assuming it is true, its an amazing feat given that around the sixtys, jumbo jets were still dropping out of the sky on a regular basis.

So you're totally undecided then.

Just so we're clear. I want none of this "I knew it" shite later on when either of those options comes to pass. You don't know at all, you're equally happy with both poles of this argument. You can both totally accept it's veracity and it's falsity, operating as "On the fence" as it's possible to be.

So you're totally undecided then.

Just so we're clear. I want none of this "I knew it" shite later on when either of those options comes to pass. You don't know at all, you're equally happy with both poles of this argument. You can both totally accept it's veracity and it's falsity, operating as "On the fence" as it's possible to be.

100% dont believe in God

50/50 on JFK

80% Believe they went to the moon

50/50 on Nessie (only because Im sure I saw it)

100% believe theres life "out there".

100% believe Fist is ex SAS

95% Dont believe in Ghosts.

That do ya?

Assuming it is true, its an amazing feat given that around the sixtys, jumbo jets were still dropping out of the sky on a regular basis.

:lol: No they didn't!

It's interesting though 747s predate Apollo and are still widely used and manufactured though, don't you think? As I've said, other than the IT revolution, transport technology hasn't much changed.

100% dont believe in God

50/50 on JFK

That do ya?

What about building 7?

Only because I think I saw it otherwise I would consider it in the same sphere as the Yeti.

You definitely didn't. They've categorically proved that fuck all lives in the loch. Were you pissed/tired/high/hungry at the time? I once thought I saw a ghost dog in my room but I hadn't slept for 45 hours.

You definitely didn't. They've categorically proved that fuck all lives in the loch. Were you pissed/tired/high/hungry at the time? I once thought I saw a ghost dog in my room but I hadn't slept for 45 hours.

I don't think they have. It's humongous and may have many hidden underground bits.

100% dont believe in God

50/50 on JFK

That do ya?

JFK definitely existed.

Why only 80%?

NESSIE? ffs man

Totally agree, it's a statistically certainty. Even if it isn't life as we know it.

Fist is the next level in evolution; Homo Superior

What is the other 5% ?

When did you think you saw Nessie, CT? I only ask cos I was backstroke skinny-dipping in Loch Ness a couple of years back, and it coincided with a rash of reported sightings.

Was your tiny* exposed wang attacked by some kind of eel like?

*hung like a chinese mouse, apparently