The life and times of the toontasicals.

wolfy

Once upon a time, in a little village called toontasticville, there lived a bunch of people who all loved to argue and debate over anything and they would all meet in a little community centre which had different rooms for different discussions.

A new lad came to join the community centre and walked through the doors smoking a cigar and wearing a new hat, then shouted, ' Hi , I'm Wolfy.' :boss:

One of the community centre's staff, called Monkey, shouted, " oi Wolfy, put your cigar out, there's no smoking in this community centre and gave Wolfy a slap. :slap:

Wolfy was embarrassed :blush: and apologised and said it won't happen again.

Ant, who was part owner of the place, told Wolfy to sign the book , have a cup of tea read the rules, :cuppa: then told Wolfy that the joining fee was £5 and a pound a week after that, so Wolfy paid up and also thanked Ant for the tea :thanks: and said it was delicious and asked Ant where they buy their tea from.

Ant replied, ' oh, we get it from a member from here, who runs his own tea distribution firm and gives us a good discount'

'Wow!, said Wolfy, that's great, who is the member?

'Oh it's a lad called Renton' said Ant...and he owns Renton's tea and has a few lads working for him who deliver tea and stuff to homes on his special fleet of motorbike and side cars.' :doubleact:

Wolfy decided to check out the room's and was curious upon seeing a room that said Tommy tank room, which Wolfy though was Thomas the tank engine and maybe it's a model railway room full of enthusiastic hobbyists.

Wolfy decides to listen at the door to hear what people were talking about but all he could hear was slurping slapping type noises, so he decided to investigate.

Wolfy opens the door to be greeted by 4 lads pulling the ends right off it :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: so Wolfy shouts, " no wonder there's a slurping slapping sound in here and it stinks", then slams the door shut.

This story will conclude when all of you posters add to it, so let's see where it goes...oh and use smileys. lol

I already get well looked after at the asylum, in-fact, I was nearly released as they believed I wasn't insane.

What happened was, I was walking around the grounds, rocking and talking to myself and pressing my face really hard into the chain link fence whilst shouting, "I'm not mad, I'm not mad"..then suddenly the boss of the asylum drives in, then "pssssssst" his tyre goes flat.

I run over to him and say, " Do you want me to change that tyre for you Sir?" and he says, " can you actually do it, can you really change the tyre?"

I said, "just watch me Sir" and I proceeded to change it.

A few minutes later his new tyre was on and he was all systems go.

He turns to me and says, " wow, thank you, you seem very pleasant and helpful and you are far from mad are you?"

I said, " no Sir, I'm as sane as they come."

He said, " I'm going into the office and in a few hours I'll have your release typed up and you can leave here and take your place back into society."

As the boss walked away, I picked up a big building brick and bounced it off the back of his head, splitting it wide open and I shouted..."YOU WON'T FORGET TO HAVE THAT TYPED UP, WILL YOU.

I already get well looked after at the asylum, in-fact, I was nearly released as they believed I wasn't insane.

What happened was, I was walking around the grounds, rocking and talking to myself and pressing my face really hard into the chain link fence whilst shouting, "I'm not mad, I'm not mad"..then suddenly the boss of the asylum drives in, then "pssssssst" his tyre goes flat.

I run over to him and say, " Do you want me to change that tyre for you Sir?" and he says, " can you actually do it, can you really change the tyre?"

I said, "just watch me Sir" and I proceeded to change it.

A few minutes later his new tyre was on and he was all systems go.

He turns to me and says, " wow, thank you, you seem very pleasant and helpful and you are far from mad are you?"

I said, " no Sir, I'm as sane as they come."

He said, " I'm going into the office and in a few hours I'll have your release typed up and you can leave here and take your place back into society."

As the boss walked away, I picked up a big building brick and bounced it off the back of his head, splitting it wide open and I shouted..."YOU WON'T FORGET TO HAVE THAT TYPED UP, WILL YOU.

:lol:

Once upon a time, in a little village called toontasticville, there lived a bunch of people who all loved to argue and debate over anything and they would all meet in a little community centre which had different rooms for different discussions.

A new lad came to join the community centre and walked through the doors smoking a cigar and wearing a new hat, then shouted, ' Hi , I'm Wolfy.' :boss:

One of the community centre's staff, called Monkey, shouted, " oi Wolfy, put your cigar out, there's no smoking in this community centre and gave Wolfy a slap. :slap:

Wolfy was embarrassed :blush: and apologised and said it won't happen again.

Ant, who was part owner of the place, told Wolfy to sign the book , have a cup of tea read the rules, :cuppa: then told Wolfy that the joining fee was £5 and a pound a week after that, so Wolfy paid up and also thanked Ant for the tea :thanks: and said it was delicious and asked Ant where they buy their tea from.

Ant replied, ' oh, we get it from a member from here, who runs his own tea distribution firm and gives us a good discount'

'Wow!, said Wolfy, that's great, who is the member?

'Oh it's a lad called Renton' said Ant...and he owns Renton's tea and has a few lads working for him who deliver tea and stuff to homes on his special fleet of motorbike and side cars.' :doubleact:

Wolfy decided to check out the room's and was curious upon seeing a room that said Tommy tank room, which Wolfy though was Thomas the tank engine and maybe it's a model railway room full of enthusiastic hobbyists.

Wolfy decides to listen at the door to hear what people were talking about but all he could hear was slurping slapping type noises, so he decided to investigate.

Wolfy opens the door to be greeted by 4 lads pulling the ends right off it :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: so Wolfy shouts, " no wonder there's a slurping slapping sound in here and it stinks", then slams the door shut.

This story will conclude when all of you posters add to it, so let's see where it goes...oh and use smileys. lol

2433304-just_read_super.jpg

• 3 weeks later...