Kevin Ratboy Phillips - England flop

Guest CabayeAye

The fact that he is the tramps' greatest ever player just goes to show how consistently monumentally shit the unwashed are.

Guest CabayeAye

259 prem games

91 prem goals

8 England caps

0 England goals

Nowt special basically. Then again,a hero in makemland cos he scored against us.

When will YOU answer MY simple question?

Him and Shearer were mates.

Used to see them drinking together in Sea after games.

The cockney never really got any grief either.

I don't think anyone knew who he was or really noticed him.

Edited by LoveTheBobby

8 caps 0 goals.The makems say he was never given a chance. I'm suprised this one season wonder was given as many

MACKEM

You forgot the C again.

Edited by NYD

Him and Shearer were mates.

Used to see them drinking together in Sea after games.

The cockney never really got any grief either.

I don't think anyone knew who he was or really noticed him.

Yeah I remember they both went to a brothel.

Phillips asked how much for a little wank.

Shearer then asked, how much for a fucking legend.

Oldy but a goody.

me nufc.should be clear on me posts.me started going in 1962.me used to have a kickaround on Sunday afternoons with Alan Suddick.he lived in 25 ,i lived at 75.me dad used to work with his dad and Albert Benett's dad at the pit.me was a regular visitor to Benwell when McGarry was manager.sir joe was scout in those days.me not like makems ( make them/take them.no c hence MAKEMS not mackems )

Sewpa Kev was a great finisher, a late starter and sadly he never played for a big club. If he'd have come to NUFC in 1997 I'm sure he'd be regarded as one of the best finishers of his generation.

Sewpa Kev was a great finisher, a late starter and sadly he never played for a big club. If he'd have come to NUFC in 1997 I'm sure he'd be regarded as one of the best finishers of his generation.

Cracking player, unfortunately for him he played in the middle of the pack of mid to bottom of the table clubs. If he had gone to Spurs, Newcastle, Everton or even Villa he could have won more trophies and certainly more plaudits.

Still a valuable player at championship level to bring on and usually a decent bet for last goal scorer

Cracking player, unfortunately for him he played in the middle of the pack of mid to bottom of the table clubs. If he had gone to Spurs, Newcastle, Everton or even Villa he could have won more trophies and certainly more plaudits.

Still a valuable player at championship level to bring on and usually a decent bet for last goal scorer

He played for Villa which is why I said he'd never played for a big club. Villa are not bigger than Sunderland in my view, probably about the same, Villa won more trophies in the 19th century, and Sunderland are better supported it's about the same.

I got a free ticket via my mackem work, opening day of the season for Sunderland v Ipswich in 2001 (I went to Chelsea v The Toon the next day another corporate ticket with me brother in laws work), and Phillips was warming up before the game alongside Lilian Laslandes who came with a big reputation. Phillips was taking shots at the goal from 25 yards, I swear he put every single one right in the top corner, it was amazing to see. Laslandes had a go, and people were ducking left right and centre. Sewpa Kev has had a wasted career in many ways, far more ability than the clubs he has played for and his achievements suggest.

He played for Villa which is why I said he'd never played for a big club. Villa are not bigger than Sunderland in my view, probably about the same, Villa won more trophies in the 19th century, and Sunderland are better supported it's about the same.

I got a free ticket via my mackem work, opening day of the season for Sunderland v Ipswich in 2001 (I went to Chelsea v The Toon the next day another corporate ticket with me brother in laws work), and Phillips was warming up before the game alongside Lilian Laslandes who came with a big reputation. Phillips was taking shots at the goal from 25 yards, I swear he put every single one right in the top corner, it was amazing to see. Laslandes had a go, and people were ducking left right and centre. Sewpa Kev has had a wasted career in many ways, far more ability than the clubs he has played for and his achievements suggest.

I meant in 97

`cracking player' `great finisher' so why is his goalscoring record in the Prem average.Why has he never played for a big team.Why 0 goals in 8 games for England.He's only once scored more than 15 Prem goals in a season. He was a one season wonder who failed miserably in an England shirt.I cannot remember any big team being remotely interested in signing him yet he is/was highly rated by a few of you.