Where's Craig Moore?

ChocChip

Does anyone care where Craig Moore is ?

74517[/snapback]

I do. As long as he isn't turning up in a Newcastle shirt on a football pitch everything is fine by me. Yes, and I know how sad this is as it means the current two stooges are allowed to keep on doing whatever they do.

Does anyone care where Craig Moore is ?

74517[/snapback]

I do. As long as he isn't turning up in a Newcastle shirt on a football pitch everything is fine by me. Yes, and I know how sad this is as it means the current two stooges are allowed to keep on doing whatever they do.

74526[/snapback]

There's your answer, Isegrim has invaded him.

What was his injury when he signed (more than half a season ago?)

74529[/snapback]

Alcoholism, allegedly. :lol:

74537[/snapback]

;) Physioroom says 'Hamstring - no return date set'

74541[/snapback]

He fell down the stairs when he got a beer crate out of the cellar the other day.

was thinking about this the other night, didnt we turn away hartson cos he failed a medical back in the day??? Yet we sign Marcelino, Cort, Ferguson, Moore, Dyer and Woodgate, six players who have probably palyed less between them than Hartson has on his own!

Our Medicals must be SHIT!!!!

74529[/snapback]

74537[/snapback]

74541[/snapback]

He fell down the stairs when he got a beer crate out of the cellar the other day.

74549[/snapback]

Or did it running for last orders.

74529[/snapback]

74537[/snapback]

74541[/snapback]

74549[/snapback]

Or did it running for last orders.

74555[/snapback]

I blame the government.

Hang on, he's totally dissapeared since this 24 hour drinking law was introduced hasn't he?

74559[/snapback]

Good point. Maybe he's constantly pissed, the Tyne Bridge is confusing him and he thinks he's actually back in Sydney?

Hang on, he's totally dissapeared since this 24 hour drinking law was introduced hasn't he?

74559[/snapback]

Good point. Maybe he's constantly pissed, the Tyne Bridge is confusing him and he thinks he's actually back in Sydney?

74567[/snapback]

So he went to the airport and demanded to get on the next flight to newcastle. WHere he was arrested and when he claimed to be a professional footballer he got put in a mental hospital?

74559[/snapback]

74567[/snapback]

So he went to the airport and demanded to get on the next flight to newcastle. WHere he was arrested and when he claimed to be a professional footballer he got put in a mental hospital?

74582[/snapback]

You know, that's brilliantly logical. Quick, check St Nichs!

So basically, no one knows where he is or what injury he might have or that he might have fallen out with The Lottery Boy......

OK.

was thinking about this the other night, didnt we turn away hartson cos he failed a medical back in the day??? Yet we sign Marcelino, Cort, Ferguson, Moore, Dyer and Woodgate, six players who have probably palyed less between them than Hartson has on his own!

Our Medicals must be SHIT!!!!

74550[/snapback]

Don't think it was Hartson. Remember him signing for Arsenal and don't recall us being linked.

The player I remember us pulling a press conference on because of his medical was John Salako. We signed Ginola instead.