Where's Craig Moore?

ChocChip

I heard he was down in Southampton at Steve's planning a suprise birthday BBQ for aussie Gus!

The word here just before Christmas was he was still injured and PSV's medical staff, on behalf of Guus, were looking into his situation.

Don't worry he and Owen will be fitting it out for a place in the starting 11!

was thinking about this the other night, didnt we turn away hartson cos he failed a medical back in the day??? Yet we sign Marcelino, Cort, Ferguson, Moore, Dyer and Woodgate, six players who have probably palyed less between them than Hartson has on his own!

Our Medicals must be SHIT!!!!

74550[/snapback]

Don't think it was Hartson. Remember him signing for Arsenal and don't recall us being linked.

The player I remember us pulling a press conference on because of his medical was John Salako. We signed Ginola instead.

74659[/snapback]

Legend :lol:

I think I saw him give a press conference yesterday where he vowed to retain his leadership of the Lib Dems despite his problems.

75091[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

was thinking about this the other night, didnt we turn away hartson cos he failed a medical back in the day??? Yet we sign Marcelino, Cort, Ferguson, Moore, Dyer and Woodgate, six players who have probably palyed less between them than Hartson has on his own!

Our Medicals must be SHIT!!!!

74550[/snapback]

Don't think it was Hartson. Remember him signing for Arsenal and don't recall us being linked.

The player I remember us pulling a press conference on because of his medical was John Salako. We signed Ginola instead.

74659[/snapback]

Legend :lol:

75404[/snapback]

Wasn't his split from the Royals quite acrimonious? :lol:

He's practicing his trophy lifting technique. The World Cup really isn't that far away.

75740[/snapback]

Has he done a Michael Owen and assured Aussie's he'll be ok for Germany?