Ant

Toontastic Fantasy Football League 2017-2018

ffootball.jpg

I've not made our own app for this (and i frankly never will as i'm never going to have that much time!)

But! go here http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ sign up for an account
Pick your team and all that stuff

Click leagues
Join private league and then use this code 156461-44081
(Cheers Besty for setting it up against this year)

Those entered last year dont have to do so again right? Cant recognize any of your from the names there :P

naw think it automatically lobs you in to your mini leagues if you renew ;)

mine should be Ant M - up and HATEM

Ah I see! Should be fun. Always seem to forget about updating the teams for a few weeks every year and then I just cant bother going back. Intend not to let that happen this time!

I'm on 22pts with 5 of my starting 11 yet to play and as Delofeu didn't get a single minute, my error in forgetting to deselect him and start Sturridge will be wiped clean.

In your "Happy" Face, sir

I'm on 22pts with 5 of my starting 11 yet to play and as Delofeu didn't get a single minute, my error in forgetting to deselect him and start Sturridge will be wiped clean.

In your "Happy" Face, sir

Shame you have Gibbs ahead of Sturridge so will only get 1 point off the bench rather than 6

:razz:

Shame you have Gibbs ahead of Sturridge so will only get 1 point off the bench rather than 6

:razz:

Well aren't you just the foetid vagina?

2008ayb.jpg

Relegation from the Toontastic league looms large already for some of the "so-called experts" off of here

;)

Luiz and saha won't be scoring you any. ;)

Livid, I took Lambert out of my first 11 at the last minute, and replaced Schneiderlin with Snodgrass who didn't even play (thanks for informing me he was injured in training).

Putting Nolan in was a great call on my part though, and Benteke delivered the goods. Should have put RVP in my team though like everyone else, and Mignolet (worth 15pts!) would have been a better call than Guzan but it's a double game week for Villa so I went with him.

Hopefully the Chelsea boys can help me out a bit.

6 of my 11 yet to play this weekend, 3 for Chelsea who I'm hoping will decimate hull today

Same I hope Chelsea have a screamer! Pissed about replacing Benteke with Dzeko at the last minute yesterday :glare: