FIFA 13

Barney

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must admit I never seem to do well with Barca either, Madrid I can do okay with but it's mostly down to Ronaldo + Benzema. I quite enjoyed playing as Marseilles tbh, only tried Bayern once so might give them a go again.

I find it quite difficult tbh. The game takes the piss too much, On a cup run this morning I put together three games to get to the final playing great football with a GD of about + 18 - then when it came to the final my players stopped playing & nobody could control the ball & nobody would make runs, This is after scoring some sublime goals in the rounds before - this guy wasn't special & had all the luck in the world - but my players made it impossible. Full fitness, full chemistry, full morale.

Happens all too often.

Like when you're 2-0 up and concede - your players shit themselves and can't pass anymore or even control the ball. This is with a pretty hellish team too.

Started playing at Atletico Mineiro (unsure if that is spelled correctly...) just to mix it up a bit. So far so good. The ball is practically glued to Ronaldinho's feet. Had a REALLY annoying game vs. Swansea that I lost 2-1 despite hitting the post or bar 6 times. Sometimes this game just wants to hate on me..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I once played someone from Scotland - awful connection lagged like mad - lost one nil in a final.

Messaged him afterwards complaining about the connection and he admitted it - why put someone who has a 15meg connection against a tin can/piece of string connection.

Really unfair.

• 1 month later...

You get it at it's lowest price point that it drops to before its out if you preorder.

Just covering themselves, same with the consoles £600 each at the moment, they won't be that though

• 2 months later...