FIFA 13

Barney

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot to pre-order for the packs, spoke to a lad in one of the shops and he says he'll put one by for me. Already built a half-decent La Liga team online as I got Busquets in my first free pack(best player I've ever gotten in a pack, incidentally).

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#kAY7ubKRnHsi3:ps3

Im gunna try the same today, not that fussed about the packs but it would be nice I suppose.

Actually managed to do that, also picked up some Msp so I can crack some packs tomorrow.

I'll post up the results! :D

For fear of abuse, for those of us who don't really play Fifa (ie me) what is ultimate team/packs??

No abuse here, this is my forum! a place of tolerance for the woefully ignorant :razz:

UT is basically a virtual trading card version of fifa, players all have cards (rated gold silver and bronze based on overall ability) and you collect them to put them together in teams, they have a chemistry score that determines their effectiveness together so you cant throw any old side together and expect it to work, you need to stick to players of the same league/club/nationality etc

theres a lot more to it than that but you get the idea, its very addictive!

Sick of Neymar and Santos already. :lol:

Also this is my first year of playing with Ultimate Team.

As I have got Debuchy in my most recent pack decided that I am going to build a Newcastle squad based on our current one plus some players we have missed out on buying in the Ashley era.

The Juve team is going to be pricey to finish off it seems, the market will flood tomorrow though so there is the potential to get a lot of good deals if youre canny enough

Thinking of players then for that team.

Gervinho, Gameiro, Erdinc (already bought), Carroll, De Jong, Maiga, Van Der Wiel, Pieters, Douglas...

Anybody think of any others?

I got loan offers from Plymouth and Shrewsbury on mine....went to the latter but now my Pro is injured for three months? Great fun simming all the bloody games -_-

If you improve this Pro can you use him for online things btw? Couldn't see the usual 'Create a Pro' thing.

I got loan offers from Plymouth and Shrewsbury on mine....went to the latter but now my Pro is injured for three months? Great fun simming all the bloody games -_-

If you improve this Pro can you use him for online things btw? Couldn't see the usual 'Create a Pro' thing.

You get a separate 'online' pro for Pro Clubs. Think it's to encourage people to level their pros up online rather than everyone playing with 85 rated, 94 pace, midgets.