FIFA 13

Barney

Just changed to manual crossing on this.

Fucking class so far. So now using that and manual through balls. Both making such a difference.

Will change to shooting soon as well.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

managed some good pack pulls on UT and bought Buffon and Pirlo off the back of them

Giovinco has been downrated in the skill department to 3* (from 5 in the demo, hows that work?) which means hes a lot less useful, still excellent with 90+ pace and dribbling though

Just played somebody who was Everton, it was a 2-2 drew with me equalising in the last minute. :lol:

The first goal. (Well because I'm just a cunt in all honesty)

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/137232752

The equaliser though, fucking peach from wor Cabs.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/137232956

You mean you can actually do the skill moves? :lol:

yeh I have a few I can pull off without thinking about it

most important one is the ronaldo chop thing though since it lets you come inside or go out really quickly but you need 4* to do it

Thank god they have finally added in that your changes keep on the online seasons. Was tedious having to do your team time and time again. Only played two games online, though. Won 1 by DNF and then was 1-0 down in the second but I had to go because we had people round.

Loving the career, though...apart from my guy is always fucking injured! And the commentary is a nightmare. Was helping Shrewsbury to promotion on loan there first season and the commentators were going on about how we hadn't won a game all season..

Chucked together an italy team off the back of my juve one (which is now complete)

Juve

Buffon

Lichsteiner

Brzagli

Chiellini

De ceglie

Vidal

Pirlo

Marchisio

Pepe

Vucinic

Giovinco

Italy

Buffon

Chiellini

Bonucci

Barzagli

Pirlo

Marchisio

Maggio

Montolivo

Giovinco

Cassano

Quagliarella

Balotelli is missing from there but he's about 50 grand at the moment so there's no chance

I've managed to get to 370k on Ultimate Team by getting extremely lucky in packs, but I have absolutely no idea what the best team I can get for that price is, any suggestions?

I'm really enjoying 'Seasons' as well, just got promoted to division 6 solely using Newcastle.

Seasons is buggy as fuck atm. Can only play one game, two if I'm lucky, before I get stuck in the arena. So tedious to then have to go through the start up screens again just to play another game.

Spent some on packs to start with which got me started. Didn't pull much good though, then its all trade and sell, prices are shit at the moment though cause no ones sure who the money cards are beyond the obvious and there are loads of packs opening.

Went for a Bundesliga side with the coins I got from packs andand have gone 3-5-2 with the formation. Only used the formation recently on FIFA 12 but it works mint.

Weidenfeller

Badstuber

Subotic

Dante

Luis Gustavo

Javi Martinez

Schurlle

Farfan

Van Der Vaart

Reus

Lewandowski

Adler

Howedes

Bender

Elia

Shaqiri

Muller

Mandzukic

Need a Cisse and Ben Arfa for my toon team to be complete, I've gone for a 4-2-2-2

Krul

Simpson

Taylor

Colo

Santon

Anita

Tiote

Cabaye

Jonas (will be ben area)

Ba

no one (will be cisse)

I've used my Juve team to put a serie A side and Italy squad together as well

the eerie A one is brilliant to play with 4-2-2-2 again

Buffon

Lichsteiner

Chiellini

Barzagli

Balzaretti

Vidal

Marchisio

Hamsik

Cassano

Milito

Jovetic

its mostly Juve players but they have a lot of the best ones so it should be

TEAMS! I like UT this season, I'm actually bothering to play on higher difficulties

Juventus

Italy

Serie A (my favourite team to use)

Toon (sans HBA)

Brazilians (in construction) this team I am deliberately going for players with 4 skill and weak foot ratings above pretty much anything else (and I had Lucio and Jonathon spare)

The secret is that the Italy/juve/serie A teams all have the same expensive players. Chiellini, Buffon pirlo for instance I have one each of and they're in three teams.

Anyone else getting terrible lagg playing online? It has been really awful tonight. On a huge winning streak with Bayern on H2H. Overall record is 15 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss (the 1 loss was me being lagged out -_-)

TEAMS! I like UT this season, I'm actually bothering to play on higher difficulties

Juventus

Italy

Serie A (my favourite team to use)

Toon (sans HBA)

Brazilians (in construction) this team I am deliberately going for players with 4 skill and weak foot ratings above pretty much anything else (and I had Lucio and Jonathon spare)

As in offline?! Can't stand playing against the computer