• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another accomplished display today. Getting better every week.

Definitely.

Playing a team that wants to play football gave him the perfect opportunity to show his ability.

Build up a bit more strength and he'll be able to play like that against all comers.

• 5 months later...

Erm, Pardew blaming Anita's performances this season on our injuries as well. Don't think he's been that bad actually, and surely our injuries should mean he'd play more and adapt faster?

More down to how we play imo, he's a good Carr signing who's been wasted so far.

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/anita-promised-key-role-at-newcastle-next-season-1-5693877

Clearly Cabaye's replacement iyam. Bought when there were bids coming in last summer for him. None of them big enough it would seem...Pardews just giving us the heads up....as usual. He's also expecting bids for our other "big players", like he was seemingly at the arse end of the season before.

Clearly Cabaye's replacement iyam. Bought when there were bids coming in last summer for him. None of them big enough it would seem...Pardews just giving us the heads up....as usual. He's also expecting bids for our other "big players", like he was seemingly at the arse end of the season before.

tbh I can't stand another summer of seeing whether we can keep our "purples" as if that's some kind of fucking triumph and a substitute for improving the squad. I'd rather we sold Cabaye and Tiote after last season if I was sure we'd reinvest the money in the first team.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...