• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, seems a likable guy, great engine, honest and capable midfield fulcrum.

Quite agile and intelligent around the box as well. Will only get better.

Edited by Park Life

I've often thought he gets out muscled far too easily to be a success in this league.

But he seems to have found a way round it. Uses his agility to get away from players, finds nice little passes and you can just see that with time he's got the ability to get up front and support the forwards. Good energy too.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Not a bad finish to last season either, he's a great player imo. Sure he's tiny but you don't have to be a brick shithouse if you're comfortable on the ball and a good tackler, which I think he is.

Not a bad finish to last season either, he's a great player imo. Sure he's tiny but you don't have to be a brick shithouse if you're comfortable on the ball and a good tackler, which I think he is.

Beardsley and Shearer were great players. Anita will never be a great player. Hopefully he can continue his form and be a decent player.

• 6 months later...

If he's played his last game for the club then I'd be over the moon. He is fuckin shit. As I say, the beauty of being a small footballer is the fact very often they have much better skill and ability than taller players. You just need to see Maradona 5ft3, it is a true fact. Even Ruel Fox had plenty to his little game, well we doubled our money at least. This kids first touch is poor, his passing over further than 10 yards actually beggars belief. I hate slagging our players off, but he needs to leave this club, he's just not good enough.

Edited by McFaul

We looked a lot better when he was subbed last night. Its a bit shocking because when he first came here he was a tidy little passer who kept the ball moving around. Didnt have anything else to his game though and now that he cant pick a pass from 5 yards out he should be nowhere near the team,

I've been saying it for years. He simply just isn't physical enough for this league and has nothing else good to his game.

Seems like a nice bloke but he needs to find another team in an another country.

Edited by Holden McGroin

He's tidy. And I mean that as an insult because it's the thing that players are always called when they can basically do fuck all. His tackling is shite, he's (understandably) awful in the air, his positional sense isn't good and he can't pass a ball more than five yards and rarely forward.

I can't for the life of me understand the thinking involved in bringing him here. You need to be a really good player to get away with being that small, especially in this league, and he certainly isn't that. I reckon he'd be even worse in the championship.