Fan Cam

Christmas Tree

This is a hilarious idea.

"Were you at the match" ?

"yes"

" I don't believe you, where were you sitting"

" Fuck off I wasn't at the match, I was at home watching on the 'puter making on I'm a proper loyal Mag "

" Did it kick off after the match ? wish I was there "

Aye. Hilarious.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I just say, a rare quirk in our support, people may disagree here like, but see toon fans from Newcastle, they never refer to themselves as "mags", everyone else does.

Never. I don't know anyone who uses that apart from other clubs.

Mackem toon fans, toon fans from Washington, South Tyneside and Durham all call themselves mags, and ones not from the North East.

Mackem toon fans, toon fans from Washington, South Tyneside and Durham all call themselves mags, and ones not from the North East.

Au contraire :lol:

A quick search on here shows its quite often used by some of your die hard Geordies such as Howmanheyman, Paddock lad etc.

Au contraire :lol:

A quick search on here shows its quite often used by some of your die hard Geordies such as Howmanheyman, Paddock lad etc.

HMHM is aboot 60 and PaddockLads jock though.

It did the same with me. It's legit, guv. Honest.

Aye, I clicked through. Cheers.

I've said which section I'm in on here before, I'll leave it to others to find me if they choose...because i look like an utter mong on it.

how'd ya do the sharey thing again? Bit thick, me,

I choose the option to share on twitter, click share on the first bit where it's just a message, then a twitter window pops up with a link in. Copy the link out of there and close the window without tweeting.

That's incredible.

How did you not spend the entire 90 minutes turned around in your seat staring into the face of the man with the smallest head in the world?

...and he looks like the grandpa off King of the Hill. I'd have asked if the VC took his legs.