Other games

nortoon

Giroud is fucking shit. He's the new Gervinho. And all Suarez does is throw himself on the floor. He literally does nothing else.

I've seen plenty of Giroud and he's not shit. Under alot of unfair pressure due to the RVP situation and adjusting to a new league and style of play. Not the quickest but when he gets in his zone, he will be a good signing and deadly finisher. Seems to be snatching at his shots at the moment

the lads 20 and suffered a few injuries. this will be an important year for him if he can stay fit. then we can judge

Vuckic is class to be honest. He looks like he has a neat touch, holds the ball well, gets into nice positions, has a nice shot. Only thing is that he looks a little slow. He has all the attributes to be a good footballer. If he doesn't cut it in England, I'm sure he'll be a good player in another league.

Liverpool look so poor when Suarez is not at the top of his game. It just goes to show how much they rely on him, or else they have no creativity upfront. Borini was rubbish and Gerrard looked in and out of the game. Allen on the other hand had quite a decent game.

I'm confident that if we keep our players fit this season, we will finish above them.