I'd expect to see

Arsenal

Spurs

Norwich

but the others could go either way.

Edited by The Fish

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19774393

Sir Alex Ferguson: Amount of injury time an insult

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson said the four minutes of injury time added to his team's defeat by Tottenham was an "insult".

Clint Dempsey scored the winner as Spurs won 3-2 to win at Old Trafford for the first time in 23 years.

Ferguson said: "It was disappointing because the record has been fantastic.

"They gave us four minutes [injury time], that's an insult to the game. It denies you a proper chance to win a football match."

Andre Villas Boas's side went two goals ahead as Jan Vertonghen scored within two minutes and Gareth Bale added another in the first half, before a frantic period after the break where three goals came in two minutes.

Nani reduced the deficit but a minute later Dempsey made it 3-1 and, although Shinji Kagawa closed the gap once more, Spurs defended stoutly to hang on.

Ferguson told BBC Sport: "There were six substitutions, the trainer came on, so that's four minutes right away and the goalkeeper must have wasted about two or three minutes and they took their time at every goal kick.

"That's obvious to everyone today and it's a flaw in the game that the referee is responsible for time keeping. It's ridiculous that it's 2012 and the referee still has control of that."

"

It's like a parody of him but he actually said it himself.

It was Leon Barnett, Bassong is out injured.

Incredible that Suarez didn't get a penalty, guess the refs have decided to hit down hard on him

My bad, I wasn't watching particularly closely - and it seemed a very Bassong thing to do.

I heard when Man U are losing at the end of 90 mins, it's next goal's the winner until someone (Man U) scores (gets a penalty).

Come on, leave some of your gold standard comedy gems for the DVD

34,000 for a local derby, atmosphere flat as a fart, (and this for a four o'clock kick off with extra drink time to get you in the mood).

Yes folks we're talking villa.

Martin Tyler hyping up the game saying now Lambert's there the Holte end are now the 12th man again as the sky camera pans onto a Holte end full of dull, bored looking beige people sitting on their hands with blank expressions across their dials.

"typical midlands derby" said sewpa kev.

Spot on, rat boy, spot on.

Guest CabayeAye

34,000 for a local derby, atmosphere flat as a fart, (and this for a four o'clock kick off with extra drink time to get you in the mood).

Yes folks we're talking villa.

Martin Tyler hyping up the game saying now Lambert's there the Holte end are now the 12th man again as the sky camera pans onto a Holte end full of dull, bored looking beige people sitting on their hands with blank expressions across their dials.

"typical midlands derby" said sewpa kev.

Spot on, rat boy, spot on.

I laughed at that '12th man' patter! We get a better atmosphere for a midweek European match, and our atmosphere is basically shite compared to how it used to be! :lol: