Other games

nortoon

Leeds scum invade the pitch when they equalise at Wednesday and one of them pushes Kirkland in the face.

The prick deserves a lifetime ban from every ground but fuck me Kirkland. It was only a push but he looks like he was shot and fears for his life!

Leeds scum invade the pitch when they equalise at Wednesday and one of them pushes Kirkland in the face.

The prick deserves a lifetime ban from every ground but fuck me Kirkland. It was only a push but he looks like he was shot and fears for his life!

He's already got form apparently

http://www.thisisgloucestershire.co.uk/Football-fan-says-m-hooligan-ban-breach/story-13251413-detail/story.html

Trending on Twitter

Kirkland man. :lol: Fucking hell lad, man up will you. I'm not suggesting he gets up and tries to chin the lad, and maybe it was enough to knock him over, but lying on the floor holding his face and sitting with a thousand yard stare on his face when the physio is with him. Just get up you pampered fucking fanny. There is NOTHING wrong with you.

Iniesta equalised for Barca with a shot that Forster could've threw his cap on and stopped....instead he finished diving for it about three minutes after it hit the back of the net...we truly dodged a bullet with this fucker....