Other games

nortoon

Just listened to his post-match interview and he's adamant that he's doing nothing wrong, 'if there's contact then it's not a dive'. FFS.

:lol: Aye the commentator kept banging out the same line, since when is that the rule? So when Gardener's arm brushed 6'3" athletic Bale's abdomen his legs naturally buckled, it's ridiculous. The contact has to impede his play, the daft part is if Bale had stayed on his feet he was through on goal albeit a bit wide of goal.

Edited by Howay

Colin Pascoe is Liverpool's assistant manager; how????

He was at Swansea City with Rogers. For someone who thinks he's clever, Rogers seems incapable of bringing in people he hasn't worked with before.

Edited by Alex

He's got Liverpool playing some nice stuff but half the time teams are happy to watch them play it, win it back & play on the counter.

As much as he thinks it's an advert for tiki taka/total football/whatever the Scotch called it when they did it first - it's just as big an incentive for teams to play kick & rush.

Keeping the ball, seldom doing anything with it.

He was at Swansea City with Rogers. For someone who thinks he's clever, Rogers seems incapable of bringing in people he hasn't worked with before.

Of course; Mackems pedalled Pascoe, who is Welsh, to Swansea I seem to remember

And that's three. If it stays like this I win some money but it wont AND I have to watch the red dippers win.

On the plus side - Redknapp is a complete cathword.