Other games

nortoon

Aye, knew more about the culture than me.

Was dressed immaculately for the meal on the Sunday, fitted white shirt & everything, People looked at me like I was a piece of shite. :lol:

Down in the smoke for the England match. :banana:

Missed my train & had to buy new tickets but spirits are high, having a couple of beers, Stella in a tea cup in the hotel for now before finding a bar that's not shit.

Down in the smoke for the England match. :banana:

Missed my train & had to buy new tickets but spirits are high, having a couple of beers, Stella in a tea cup in the hotel for now before finding a bar that's not shit.

Good luck with that, you'll have to have a mass evacuation of Londoners from London to accomplish that one. :D

Have a good night!

:good:

Aye it works both ways sometimes, seeing blokes/lasses that look like models & people who look 50 times worse than the tramps in Newcastle.

Weird. Can't find any of the bars I was in last time I was here - which was Spurs 1-0 Newcastle - Bent scored - we had a goal disallowed for nothing - shot from Martins.

Aye it works both ways sometimes, seeing blokes/lasses that look like models & people who look 50 times worse than the tramps in Newcastle.

Weird. Can't find any of the bars I was in last time I was here - which was Spurs 1-0 Newcastle - Bent scored - we had a goal disallowed for nothing - shot from Martins.

Where abouts are you staying? lived in London for about ten years if you need any recommendations

Tight jeans, :lol:

Feet covered in blisters when I got back, drinking all the 2 euro water from the mini bar. (the tap water was brown) The bloke asked us if we'd used anything from it when we'd left. ''Nah''.

When I went to the el Classico with the Mrs we came out the ground at 1am to find all buses and metros had stopped for the night. Walked about 4 mile in flip flops, my feet were fucked. I feel your pain

England in looking not totally shit for once shocker

Yeah I found that a bit bewildering. I still haven't forgiven them for 0-0 vs Algeria in the last WC... stayed up till 4am to watch that shit.

Seedorf scores for Botafogo in ex milan news.

Some daftly racist ''nicknames'' the Milanista have for their players. El Shaarawy of Egyptian decent is ''The Pharaoh''

Seedorf was ''the king of chocolate''. :unsure2:

Wouldn't they only be considered racist if they were derogatory or implied some form or inferiority?

Yeah I found that a bit bewildering. I still haven't forgiven them for 0-0 vs Algeria in the last WC... stayed up till 4am to watch that shit.

What an atrocious match that was. Fell asleep watching it in South Africa - so it was on at a regular time (I think 8PM).

I think Rayvin is in India.

I was in Beijing at the time, but I'm in Newcastle now. The Chinese were really up for the World Cup though, it was good; just a bit embarrassing that England were pants.

Ah, sorry mate had you confused with someone else. I was in the Budapest airport when Germany were pulling England's pants down. Plenty of German's watching on a TV in a typical airport food place having a right royal good time.

Ah, sorry mate had you confused with someone else. I was in the Budapest airport when Germany were pulling England's pants down. Plenty of German's watching on a TV in a typical airport food place having a right royal good time.

The joys of international travel...! Although I once saw a large Chinese guy walking down a road in Beijing with a Newcastle shirt on which quite made my day - didn't speak a word of English unfortunately. They're mostly all about Man Utd over there though.

As for England - I think the grounding of expectations has helped massively; they look more relaxed these days.

Edited by Rayvin