Other games

nortoon

I don't get why Lukaku doesn't play more. He's class whenever I see him play

Same here, he looks a tidy finisher, strong on and off the ball, pacey enough, decent in the air, seems a natural replacement for the Drogba type player. It makes sense to blood the younger players on loan who aren't going to break into the 1st team, but Chelsea would rather sign Ba, than give Lukaku a shot?

Also West Brom only starting him every other game; could it be part of the loan agreement? He makes a certain number of starts and Wesst Brom have to pay more for the loan perhaps?

And I would just like to add that Gary Neville is a snivveling little runt, who, if he weren't a football player, would be a dole claiming, drug addled makings of a snotty nosed kid, in school, being bullied for being a sniveler runt-boy.

Top c*nt, seeing you try to be impartial is as painful as watching the game itself.

They can all fuck off, spoilt, over rated and over paid. This club is no longer Liverpool football club. We're owned by remote, foreigners who really, don't give a flying fuck other than the global marketing of the club. I don't blame Rodgers, but come on let's be honest. We need a prolific, experienced manager. And the problem lies there, we've not had that since rafa left ( kenny mk2 don't count, he was out the game for far too long, but to be fair to him, he was doing a better job than the current guy and I could see progress at least) You can't pick up a big club and make it start running unless you got the wins to your record. Someone's calling the shots at this club, and they don't have a clue what their doing, that's why we're not moving forward.

To me the most scarey thing was not that Enrique makes Andre Dossena look good, not that Agger really can't defend, not that Stewart Downing was probably our best player, not that their attitude was criminal but that the manager paid £11 million for Borini. Fucking hell. What does that tell you about his playing spotting credentials? His signings are too wank to get picked and we really do know why.

Not only have we lost

Weve got David fucking Moyes and Gary Fucking Neville battering Suarez for the penalty on Sky

I want to be unconscious

Made my evening this.

Same here, he looks a tidy finisher, strong on and off the ball, pacey enough, decent in the air, seems a natural replacement for the Drogba type player. It makes sense to blood the younger players on loan who aren't going to break into the 1st team, but Chelsea would rather sign Ba, than give Lukaku a shot?

Also West Brom only starting him every other game; could it be part of the loan agreement? He makes a certain number of starts and Wesst Brom have to pay more for the loan perhaps?

Wouldn't it be a bit counter-productive loaning him out to get games but putting a clause in his contract that might restrict how much he plays?

Wouldn't it be a bit counter-productive loaning him out to get games but putting a clause in his contract that might restrict how much he plays?

Chelsea spent over £50m on Fernando Torres.

My point is that I wouldn't put it past them

Fair point, it wouldn't make sense but as you say that's not exactly their strong point.

Don't get me wrong, it could just be that he's an arsehole, but going off behaviour on the pitch and humility in interviews I would be surprised.

They have done okay actually, resorted to long shots but have hit them well and tested Buffon.

Forster has had two things to do iirc and both times he misjudged it quite badly, could have quite easliy conceded for both.