Other games

nortoon

And I would just like to add that Gary Neville is a snivveling little runt, who, if he weren't a football player, would be a dole claiming, drug addled makings of a snotty nosed kid, in school, being bullied for being a sniveler runt-boy.

Top c*nt, seeing you try to be impartial is as painful as watching the game itself.

They can all fuck off, spoilt, over rated and over paid. This club is no longer Liverpool football club. We're owned by remote, foreigners who really, don't give a flying fuck other than the global marketing of the club. I don't blame Rodgers, but come on let's be honest. We need a prolific, experienced manager. And the problem lies there, we've not had that since rafa left ( kenny mk2 don't count, he was out the game for far too long, but to be fair to him, he was doing a better job than the current guy and I could see progress at least) You can't pick up a big club and make it start running unless you got the wins to your record. Someone's calling the shots at this club, and they don't have a clue what their doing, that's why we're not moving forward.

To me the most scarey thing was not that Enrique makes Andre Dossena look good, not that Agger really can't defend, not that Stewart Downing was probably our best player, not that their attitude was criminal but that the manager paid £11 million for Borini. Fucking hell. What does that tell you about his playing spotting credentials? His signings are too wank to get picked and we really do know why.

Not only have we lost

Weve got David fucking Moyes and Gary Fucking Neville battering Suarez for the penalty on Sky

I want to be unconscious

Made my evening this.

:lol:

I watched it last night sat next to a table full of Wall Pushers.

The whining nearly made my ears bleed :lol:

So, football then?

Yeah... Kinda.

They seem frightened to try any build up play in and around the box. I mean, I know that they probably aren't good enough to do so, but the fact that they have gone 76 minutes with no success crossing it from the wing warrants a change in tactics imo

Edited by ADP

Unbelievable red card to Zlatan after a peaceful non-agressive tackle. Valencia players were falling over like they had been struck by a heavy storm

Edited by Aeris

Rod Stewart- fuck me! He looks like Thatcher!

In Switzerland the neet so had a choice of German, Italian and French commentary (game showing on 3 channels). Started with the German coverage for a laugh but their insistence on calling the teams 'Celtic Glasgow' and 'Juventus Turin' pissed me off so I hoyed the frogs on. "Oh la la Rod Stewart avec le meme brushing depuis les 70s la" was the highlight.

Thought Celtic looked good for periods of that game, nice passing, got players forward and should have had a goal in the first half. They had enough chances and shots on goal to justify it. 17 attempts, 10 on target but just not the quality up front to do the damage their build up play deserved. Score line flatters Juventus, the cheating cunts.

In Switzerland the neet so had a choice of German, Italian and French commentary (game showing on 3 channels). Started with the German coverage for a laugh but their insistence on calling the teams 'Celtic Glasgow' and 'Juventus Turin' pissed me off so I hoyed the frogs on. "Oh la la Rod Stewart avec le meme brushing depuis les 70s la" was the highlight.

Thought Celtic looked good for periods of that game, nice passing, got players forward and should have had a goal in the first half. They had enough chances and shots on goal to justify it. 17 attempts, 10 on target but just not the quality up front to do the damage their build up play deserved. Score line flatters Juventus, the cheating cunts.

:lol:

I thought Juve gifted Celtic posession way too much with sloppy balls. Having said that i thought Celtic for all their puff and bluster just weren't good enough to make it tell. And to pick one team over the other for cheating fowling is like judging a nobbly knees competition in an ostrich enclosure at the zoo. I cant stand this tactic of blocking the keeper its just another way to cheat.