Other games

nortoon

Is Suarez the beginning of the Zombie apocalypse?

Most conclusive angle yet

BIY8y5TCcAEN2Q0.jpg

Edited by The Fish

Former Liverpool captain Jamie Redknapp on Sky Sports: "He obviously has a big problem. He has that madness gene in him, and what he did today was indefensible.

"What is he doing? Why would you want to take a chunk out of someone's arm on a football field? That is an incredible act of brutality, it's madness. It is beyond belief, and it's such a shame because he plays for such a great football club.

"I'll be surprised if he plays again this season. What message will that send if he doesn't get a two or three-game ban? You can't defend that, and anybody who tries to is completely wrong."

I really hope someones told Jamie that that is NOT even remotely close to why this is shameful

Wonder how the Liverpool fans will make him the victim of this one.

LFC statement.

" We find the behaviour of Ivanovic reprehensible , clearly forcing his arm into Luis' mouth.

We will be giving the racist, dirty little shit our full support. "

They seem pretty reasonable to be fair this time round, mods have locked Suarez threads.

Seeing stuff like this though:

I'm behind him. If we don't, no-one else will. He's fucked up again, but you either back him now or you don't ever get behind him again.

I have to say the commetary from Sky was disgusting at times.

Referee tried his best to help Chelsea win so in your face you blue buffoons

He only bit him ffs. You'd think he'd punched him or spat on him the way people are acting.

Bet Ivanovic doesn't even have a mark on him

I can't tell you how many times my brothers bit me. Still love him