Other games

nortoon

Fuckin Retardew should take notes today (if he can comprehend it), just look at that passing Bayern does. Makes us look like we're playing Sunday League tactics.

Fuckin Retardew should take notes today (if he can comprehend it), just look at that passing Bayern does. Makes us look like we're playing Sunday League tactics.

Bayern are better than us? Well fuck me.

Shocked at the manner of Barca's defeat. Had a feeling Bayern would do them but not in this manner. They looked a disjointed side, in both the legs. They've had problems before with physical, powerful sides but they've never looked this disjointed before.

There was this one I saw on YouTube of Landon Donovan having some little kid who had some awful disease around training/to an LA Galaxy match etc, seems the make a wish over there is quite popular. Wish we did similar stuff over here but can't see it.

As for Owen, I'd imagine him scoring a last minute winner against them all and wheeling away to the corner flag.

Life is SO HARD as a Chelsea fan without him tbf. Don't know how they deal with it all. Could be their second European Final in as many seasons, but this ones ONLY the Europa League, bless them :(.

What I don't get is that if his disagreements with Abramovich led to him leaving the first time, why would you go back? He's still the same shady, controlling, mega-rich 'football-club-as-a-play-toy' owner he ever was.

Life is SO HARD as a Chelsea fan without him tbf. Don't know how they deal with it all. Could be their second European Final in as many seasons, but this ones ONLY the Europa League, bless them :(.

The fans were chanting for Jose Mourinho earlier, which must feel good for the present incumbent, on their way to more than likely winning another two trophies this season. What a bunch of fuckin cunts.

Edited by PaddockLad

The fans were chanting for Jose Mourinho earlier, which must feel good for the present incumbent, on their way to more than likely winning another two trophies this season. What a bunch of fuckin cunts.

Aye, feel a bit for them only being in the UEFA cup final in Amsterdam. Arsenal would love to be in their place, saying that, the poor bastards.