Other games

nortoon

I think we could beat the Arse at home. The crowd is (hopefully) going to be well up for it.

Could work either way. An early goal from them and the anxiety will pour from the stands.

The way we've played our last two home games Im not banking on us getting anything against Arsenal. Sunday really could be do or die.

For it not to go to the last day, we need to beat QPR and Wigan need to lose v Swansea and also get beat at Arsenal... I think that is more likely than Wigan winning both of them tbh...

More than likely that Wigan will beat Arsenal away? Aye, based on Arsenal being unbeaten in their last 9 that sounds like a reasonable assumption.

I hope Swansea do Wigan over tonight just to keep the doom mongers quiet. Theres being realistic, then theres being 'rather silly' I think the latter might apply here.

More than likely that Wigan will beat Arsenal away? Aye, based on Arsenal being unbeaten in their last 9 that sounds like a reasonable assumption.

I hope Swansea do Wigan over tonight just to keep the doom mongers quiet. Theres being realistic, then theres being 'rather silly' I think the latter might apply here.

Well am not sure what you mean here...do you think am saying Wigan are likely to win at Arsenal?...thats not what I'm saying at all, am actually saying the opposite.Tom seemed to understand, or he thinks Wigan will beat them. Yet again, am impressed by a TT poster's ability to convey deep and cutting sarcasm in print. Thats a rare skill :)

Heard this the last time we went down too.

Wigan winning tonight is very realistic. Which means we may be in the bottom 3 by tonight. With two games to go, thats as real as it gets.

I do think Norwich and Wigan have tougher asks than us, and maybe Sunderland too. So while we arent favourites to go down there is still a very very real chance. Definitely not silly to be worried anyway.

Wigan winning this match is neither here nor there for us (except that it might put a fire under our arses if we're in the relegation zone). We beat QPR and we're there - Wigan won't beat Arsenal at the emirates.

If we don't beat QPR then frankly we deserve to go down.

Edited by Rayvin

Swansea are safe they can put out whatever team they want, and give reserves and kids some time, it's not their fault we've been shite

Hum true i suppose

Edited by DEADMAN