Other games

nortoon

For fantasy football purposes, does any know if De Gea is going to be dropped last 2 games of the season to get Lindegaard a winners medal? He was dropped at the weekend for some reason

its possible although I think lindegaard has already got the 5 appearances needed for a medal

Just watching the Palace - Brighton game and it got me thinking. Would Zaha be bothered one bit that Ferguson has left his post as Man U manager? I mean he's still joining one of the biggest teams on the planet, he's still going to work with some of the best players on the planet, he's still going to train under some of the best coaches on the planet... but given Ferguson was integral to crafting the deal (as I understand it) could Zaha feel disappointed?

Look at how patient Chelsea are in possession, that's anther one of the reasons I'd like us to get Rafa. Although part of me thinks that there's an element of our fan base who would moan about it and just shoot "HOOF!" whenever we are trying to do this at home. So if by some miracle we did get Rafa there'd need to be some form of an "education" piece done to some of our fans.

If we lose to QPR I don't think I would want to support Newcastle anymore as long as Ashley is the owner. They simply don't deserve it. Not from anyone.

Edited by Aeris

Benteke :lol:

Stevie, you must have changed your opinion on him now? 23 goals this season, id love him here

He looks more of a complete package than Carroll at the time we sold him.