Other games

nortoon

Aye but he was cup tied for them lol

Rafa looked like he didn't give a fuck about holding the trophy there

I've never been as pro-rafa until this season even including his Valencia days!

Why do they play theme park music?

They somehow even had their 'themetune' The Liquidator playing at the end ffs .

A track initially embraced by the club as a result of the influx of (read my lips) "black c*nts" to the club and area in the late 60's / early 70's .

The irony of the horrible cunts .

Anyone know how easy it is to buy tickets to Athletic Club games? In Bilbao for a week or so soon and want to see a game at San Mames (conveniently on the last ever game there so I'm doubting my chances...). If not I'm hoping to get to Anoeta, hedging bets etc.

Serie B game between Verona and Empoli today. Verona in second place and could have won the league if they won and the top team lost against Livorno.

Was looking at the odds and and Verona to win was 4/1 and Empoli 12/1 with the draw 1/4. Looked strange but I thought it looked easy money betting on both to win.

The match finished 0-0 and apparently neither team had a shot, no players were booked, and no tackles were made.

Nice to see Italian football has cleaned up its corruption!

I remember when they first started showing Italian football on c4 there was a game at the end of the season where Milan needed a point fot the title and the other team needed a point to avoid relegation. It finished 2-2 and James richardson said that that was a completely normal snd expected outcome in Italy.