Other games

nortoon

Looking forward to seeing Wigan buoyed into two wins whilst we get a 0-0 against QPR and a hounding off Arsenal.

Fuck this season. The little thug who hospitalised Haidara and Assulin lifting the FA Cup? No. No. Bad football, bad. :nono:

Kinda torn on this... Nice to see a team like City get shown up - their players clearly couldn't care less about this cup - but the on other hand, this is a psychological boost for Wigan. They play Arsenal on Tuesday though so they don't have long to recover. Hope they're just knackered for the run in.

Kinda torn on this... Nice to see a team like City get shown up - their players clearly couldn't care less about this cup - but the on other hand, this is a psychological boost for Wigan. They play Arsenal on Tuesday though so they don't have long to recover. Hope they're just knackered for the run in.

IF we beat QPR (I know), I'll be wanting Wigan to beat Arsenal. Especially if the the mackems lose against Southampton. I can dream.

How is this (the boost they'll get from winning the cup) a good thing when our season could very, very much rest on how Wigan do against Arsenal on Tuesday?

Oh fuck off you miserable twat!

It's nice to see a small town team fuck over an oil rich plastic club.

If you don't understand the magic of that result for that team you should maybe follow tiddlywinks instead.

Team full of nobodies playing like world beaters. We've been a team full of world beaters playing like nobodies this season. This makes me hate our players that little bit more

Not our fraud of a manager?

So that's Swansea and Wigan winning the cups. Fucking seething at Pardew's cup selections and results then and now.

Aye.

Last time we got our hands on this particular pot was 1955.

195 fuckin 5.

And now it's gone to a fucking shit tip of a rugby league town.

I fucking despair at times.

Oh fuck off you miserable twat!

It's nice to see a small town team fuck over an oil rich plastic club.

If you don't understand the magic of that result for that team you should maybe follow tiddlywinks instead.

Caring more about my club than what some "small town club" do given our respective positions is a sign of misery? I'd enjoy the "magic of the cuc" in this context if my team were already safe.

You might have noticed I'm not the only one worrying about the boost this'll give them.

Caring more about my club than what some "small town club" do given our respective positions is a sign of misery? I'd enjoy the "magic of the cuc" in this context if my team were already safe.

You might have noticed I'm not the only one worrying about the boost this'll give them.

Worry all YOU like but don't drag me into your little drama posts.