Other games

nortoon

You're fucking ridiculous. Drama posts ffs. You don't think winning a cup might aid them a little in the league?

:lol:

Do fuck off and stop shit stirring.

I've just watched an enjoyable cup final and seen a great upset. Having been three times I know what it's like to lose there and understand how great their fans will feel not only winning but seeing off a oil rich manufactured club in the process.

Me saying get in isn't going to change the outcome of the relegation battle.

Your a sad little man at times.

There's no way this result is going to do anything other than galvanise them. If it had gone to extra time I wouldnt be as bothered, given the fact that they would have been more knackered for Tuesday. I can just imagine us drawing tomorrow and them getting a win on tuesday.

Glad someone else has won the FA cup, but not them, in the context of the current league situation.

Kicking myself for bottling out of putting a tenner on Wigan after Tyldsley told me the odds on kick off. Just had a little feeling they'd do it as well, what a silly, stupid, good looking lad with a good sense of humour I am.

There's no way this result is going to do anything other than galvanise them. If it had gone to extra time I wouldnt be as bothered, given the fact that they would have been more knackered for Tuesday. I can just imagine us drawing tomorrow and them getting a win on tuesday.

Glad someone else has won the FA cup, but not them, in the context of the current league situation.

WHY DON'T YOU FUCK OFF YOU SAD LITTLE MAN

Not at all worried about this giving Wigan a boost. Its usually the complete opposite...a cup hangover. I Can see Arsenal knocking a few past them.

Happy to see the underdog win. People would be moaning about the predictability of it all and money talking too much in the game if City won comfortably as was expected. This was up there with Wimbledon's win 30 years back. Any neutrel that didn't enjoy it is seriously embittered and needs to take a step back.

Also delighted to see Man City fans crying that their hundreds of millions couldn't buy ANOTHER trophy.

People seem to be nervy with our situation and biting at anything whatsoever that CT posts to take it out on someone. He's a contrary bell, but occasionally he hits the right tone.

Gary Neville said a few weeks ago that playing at Wembley in the cup final was the biggest hurdle to Wigan staying up. I can't say whether he meant because he thought they would lose but he only talked about the fatigue and stress. Arsenal have to win to play in the CL too.

Gary Neville said a few weeks ago that playing at Wembley in the cup final was the biggest hurdle to Wigan staying up. I can't say whether he meant because he thought they would lose but he only talked about the fatigue and stress. Arsenal have to win to play in the CL too.

Yep they do. I think what worries me is that when Wigan are 'on game' they just seem to blow past these elite teams. As someone else has very correctly pointed out though, we just need to beat QPR and this becomes someone else's problem.

Not at all worried about this giving Wigan a boost. Its usually the complete opposite...a cup hangover. I Can see Arsenal knocking a few past them.

I think that Arsenal will beat them, not because Wigan's player will be out tonight tearing it up in Wigan's premier nightspot (the 24hr garage near the motorway), but because

1. The physical and mental effort Wigan had to put in to defeat a lacklustre Man City will have taken it's toll.
  2. Arsenal still need points, they're not guaranteed Champions League yet, and taking all three points at home to Wigan should be viewed as a priority.
  3. Finally, It's their final home game of the season, I expect they'll want to sign off with a flourish.

Seems Scholes has retired again... Surprised Giggs hasn't given the circumstances. Poor Swansea, Man Utd are going to destroy them this weekend. Last home game for Fergie and Scholes...

Happy to see the underdog win. People would be moaning about the predictability of it all and money talking too much in the game if City won comfortably as was expected. This was up there with Wimbledon's win 30 years back. Any neutrel that didn't enjoy it is seriously embittered and needs to take a step back.

Also delighted to see Man City fans crying that their hundreds of millions couldn't buy ANOTHER trophy.

People seem to be nervy with our situation and biting at anything whatsoever that CT posts to take it out on someone. He's a contrary bell, but occasionally he hits the right tone.

Spot on.

Can't believe there are genuine arguments going on over whether Wigan winning a final is good or bad. How the fuck can anyone prove it either way? It's not as if beating Arsenal or losing to Arsenal would be evidence.