Other games

nortoon

Interesting...not surprising though.

Aside from that Stoke are beating Spurs. I think this is probably good for us - if Arsenal win and Spurs lose then Arsenal don't need to hammer us next weekend.

I hate Spurs and would much rather arsenal qualify for the CL but..... how much more interesting would a wigan win tomorrow make the last day of the season, with the battle for 4th and the last relegation place up for grabs.

I hate Spurs and would much rather arsenal qualify for the CL but..... how much more interesting would a wigan win tomorrow make the last day of the season, with the battle for 4th and the last relegation place up for grabs.

Don't see why? They're all knobs. Don't buy into the myth that Arsenal have always been this super club with a rightful place at the top of the tree. They were just an average club making up the numbers when I was getting into football.

Palace leading Brighton in the second Play Off semi-final 2-0.

What are people's thoughts about the possibility of Holloway back in the Premier League? Breath of fresh air, or full of hot air?

Edited by The Fish

Palace leading Brighton in the second Play Off semi-final 2-0.

What are people's thoughts about the possibility of Holloway back in the Premier League? Breath of fresh air, or full of hot air?

Winds me up a bit to be honest, possibly stained my impression of him towards the end of his season up here, but he always seemed to be whinging about something and generally having a go when anyone was listening. Would prefer Watford.