Other games

nortoon

Ah well, after Whelan's disgusting behaviour re: McManaman and Thatcher fuck them. Sincerely hope they never reach the premier league again.

100% behind that sentiment.

We've let in 67 goals this season, Wigan 72. We've only scored 1 more than them, 45 to 44. So is it fair to say that its Krul,Elliot and M'biwa who have kept us up?...I'd add Colo but for his flounce in January he can fuck off.

Reading were fantastic tonight, 0-2 a harsh result when their second half performance deserved a draw. Cracking game though, both teams were well up for it.

Alex McCarthy is going to be playing for a big club in a few seasons - absolutely unbelievable shot stopper.

Martinez is the new Alex McLeish and if Everton appoint him they'll regret it.

Their styles of management couldn't be more contrasting.

their results are quite similar though

someone will have to tell me how Martinez has improved Wigan because I fail to see it...

Their defending was atrocious against Swansea and against Arsenal last night.

It's excused by people that tout him because of their injuries, but with our injuries this year he'd be working with Simpson, Williamson, Taylor and Santon. Not sure they're any sort of class apart from Wigan's back 4.

Wigan had a better defence and a better team with Titus as their "rock" at the back. Broocie as manager,Valencia Catts, Ryan Taylor...that was a half decent side tbf.

Their defending was atrocious against Swansea and against Arsenal last night.

It's excused by people that tout him because of their injuries, but with our injuries this year he'd be working with Simpson, Williamson, Taylor and Santon. Not sure they're any sort of class apart from Wigan's back 4.

Yeah he rolled out the injury thing on 5live last night....sounded like Pardew :lol: