Other games

nortoon

So pleased by this. Think this Brendan fella has come across as a right johnny big balls since getting the job.

Back on your hole you twat.

How has he? I don't think he's said much wrong. In fact I dislike that about him in a way, he says little of note and portrays little emotion. Just stock answers and constant praise of his club and players.

Anyway I see Joe Cole lasted a few minutes before going off with a hammy.

Stoke were surprisingly very un Stoke-like today. Horrible error by Feds, but he's barely had a preseason so isn't sharp or fit. McCleary looks like a very handy little winger, amazing he didn't start .The bloke playing at RB for Stoke was dreadful, not sure who he was.

Some mental results today; absolutely lolling at Lolerpool's start under Rodgers. The man is not a top flight manager and he's going to get found out now that he's at the media's darling club.

Rodgers'll no doubt have been keen to see the possession stats after that result.

He was blaming the officials; good to see he's settling in nicely as the new Liverpool manager.

Couldn't have asked for better results around the league today. Arsenal and Liverpool both drop points.

Carzola does look an impressive signing. I'm not sure Podolski will be knocking them in for fun but I do expect Giroud will come good for them.

Only caught a few minutes of the Liverpool match switching back and forth between that and Arsenal but both Penos were very weak calls. Gera's goal, however, was anything but weak

Apparently Carroll didn't travel with the rest of the squad and got a car back to liverpool instead of getting on the team coach

horse-driving-car.jpg

I don't think either was a penalty and Martin Skrtel doesn't even connect for the second one. With the first one, Long's pace has got him there. There is slight contact but I know Long well, how big and strong he is, and it was very harsh. With 10 men and then chasing the game, it becomes difficult.

Rogers is really settling into his new club brilliantly.

I may not be the biggest fan of Shane Long, but he's definitely not a diver as this prick is insinuating there. Bitter out of his depth twat. :D