Other games

nortoon

Cant stand Chelsea much but I thought that was disgraceful refereeing today. Then again it was manure involved so no surprises.

Clattenberg is one of those guys that seems to enjoy handing out needless yellows. You can see it on his face. Dont want him around when we've got the likes of Tiote playing.

Standard of refereeing just seems to be getting worse each week in general.

Does anyone think that Ivanovic should have been sent off for that? I dont even think it was a bloody free kick. He didnt touch him, or it was the feintest of touches with a boot lace.

You cannot touch anyone in football nowadays. Football is slowly turning into a non-contact sport.

I think the media have gone a bit overboard with his performance. Ivanovic was a red. Torres did dive. And the linesman was at fault for the winning goal

He didn't like.

I think the media have gone a bit overboard with his performance. Ivanovic was a red. Torres did dive. And the linesman was at fault for the winning goal

No, No, No and Yes.

In my opinion :P

Last man = red card

Brushing someones sock in a contact sport does not = foul

Torres was trying to even up the teams and it backfired spectacularly

Why was Ivanovic sent off then? Why was that a foul?