Other games

nortoon

Thats a cracking point, if the players are not consistent in their behaviour, how can they expect the person judging them? If a player dives one minute, is honest the next and then looks as though he is exaggerating his fall the next then they have no right to expect to be treated consistently. Do unto others and all that but in this sense 'act the way you want to be treated'. If consistency is their issue then they need to sort their own house out first. They are total control of how they are seen on the pitch, the refs have a fucking tough job.

True enough.

I think what pisses people off about Clattenberg is that he's a trigger happy moron. Has an air of arrogance about him, loves to dish out cards, and enjoys being the centre of attention. Just cant have that in a ref.

:lol:

" Im coming to the conclusion even sir alex or mourinho would do shithere."

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=739365&page=92

"Now, almost a year on, and as some are beginning to question O'Neill's style of play, we thought it best to ponder the question: were we warned, from day one, of what to expect under the Ulsterman?"

http://www.rokerreport.com/2012/10/10/3479060/martin-oneill-were-we-warned

Fucking bastard Arsenal cernts. :lol:

Absolutely magnificent game to watch, unfortunately I brought my mate along who's an Arsenal fan so by the end it was pretty grim to watch!

After the weekend's 3-3 draw I have now seen 18 goals in the last 2 games at the Madjeski so definitely getting my money's worth...

That was one mental match! :lol:

The lass who does the sport on BBC news this morning wasn't too surprised. As if her next sentence was going to be '''Also Norwich drew 9-9 with Blackburn..''

I got the bus from the station to the ground with all the arsenal fans. The entire time they were singing about Spurs.

How utterly sad, amazed to see such a small club mentality creeping into a team like Arsenal. :lol:

I'm calling bullshit.

6395823195_8c04f16d75_z.jpg

The only singer out of that lot is George Melly on the far right.

Hoying fireworks at each other at Stamford Bridge?....did the ref take the players off?

35 min: The ref orders a short break in play for reasons that Sky do not want to tell us about: the fact that some stewards at the United end are looking quite agitated suggests there may be some manner of mayhem afoot ... in fact, there are now claims on twitter that fireworks were thrown. Let's hope nothing more sinister develops.