• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are 2 points off ourselves, perhaps not get too cheeky eh.

More than likely that Wigan will beat Arsenal away? Aye, based on Arsenal being unbeaten in their last 9 that sounds like a reasonable assumption.

I hope Swansea do Wigan over tonight just to keep the doom mongers quiet. Theres being realistic, then theres being 'rather silly' I think the latter might apply here.

Heard this the last time we went down too.

Wigan winning tonight is very realistic. Which means we may be in the bottom 3 by tonight. With two games to go, thats as real as it gets.

I do think Norwich and Wigan have tougher asks than us, and maybe Sunderland too. So while we arent favourites to go down there is still a very very real chance. Definitely not silly to be worried anyway.

Wigan winning this match is neither here nor there for us (except that it might put a fire under our arses if we're in the relegation zone). We beat QPR and we're there - Wigan won't beat Arsenal at the emirates.

If we don't beat QPR then frankly we deserve to go down.

Edited by Rayvin

Sure its not fixed on purpose to let Wigan win the match

Swansea are safe they can put out whatever team they want, and give reserves and kids some time, it's not their fault we've been shite

Swansea are safe they can put out whatever team they want, and give reserves and kids some time, it's not their fault we've been shite

Hum true i suppose

Edited by DEADMAN

For fantasy football purposes, does any know if De Gea is going to be dropped last 2 games of the season to get Lindegaard a winners medal? He was dropped at the weekend for some reason

its possible although I think lindegaard has already got the 5 appearances needed for a medal

its possible although I think lindegaard has already got the 5 appearances needed for a medal

it's 10 appearances for a league winners medal, he's made 9 so yeah he'll be on instead of de gea