Other games

nortoon

Aye, for all the praise he gets about performing miracles each year, why hasn't be got them performing for the first 7 or 8 months of the season?

I understand that they're probably going down but how come Wigan look so much better than us? They seem to be able to flow forward, passing to each other, changing from wing to wing etc etc.

depressing tbh

CT judges our entire season v 5 minutes of Wigan's :lol:

Keep on keeping it real CT...

CT judges our entire season v 5 minutes of Wigan's :lol:

Keep on keeping it real CT...

As well as deciding Marveaux is the best player we have based on his performance against ten of them.

Who are people wanting to win tonight then? I'm going for Benfica, purely for the age-old 'beaten by the team that went on to win it' logic. Also, part of me thinks that a lot of the Chelsea fans don't really deserve it, considering the way they have laid in to Benitez, and the general impression given by the top clubs that Europa League isn't really worth it, a poor man's Champions League.

Edited by ADP

Would be a nice way of Benitez giving his employers and fans the finger, but lets face it, who wants to see Chelsea win?

Just turned over "John Terry there, who is injured, but we understand that if Chelsea win, he will be involved in the celebrations"

No shit! :lol:

I'd spent the afternoon trying to imagine a scenario where Benitez gets to 'win' but Chelsea and their fans don't get to boast about having two European trophies," gurgles Alistair Mackay. "The best I could come up with was Benitez calmly overseeing a 2-0 lead with staunch defending and complete control, only in the 90th minute to turn to the Chelsea fans, give them two middle fingers and run onto the pitch to punch the referee right between the eyes, causing Chelsea to automatically forfeit the match and give Benfica the trophy
:lol:

Ha'way Benfica!

As a club chelsea can just fuck off. They don't deserve these finals and trophies.

We go to a CIU club next to Fulham Broadway station where all the old shed enders who cant afford a ticket drink, theyre good crack tbh and revere Mickey Droy and Kerry Dixon a lot more than Roman Abramovich.

In a way definetly Tom. Howmanheyman still keeps the coal for his fire in the bath, but doesn't get to many games these days...

:lol: